What FF game are you currently playing

Playing FF1 and FF2 on the Playstation.

Just got the Snowbuggy on FF2 so been soaring around the snowlands having some fun. But then went inside the cave and died . Didn't have enough phoenix downs and think only one character knowing Life and cure is a very bad idea at the moment. :dry:

And Final Fantasy 1. Just outside the main town and getting bashed up by the monsters outside, the White Sage keeps on dieing. ( what-a-pain )
The church guy is like swimming around in cash- gill right now, because of the money given to him to bring back the White Mage from the dead..

Revenant Wings, CC: Ring of Fates and FFIV on DS, and re-playing XII on PS2. Trying to get all the rare monsters but keep wondering whether it's really worth it. o_o

I'm trying to beat Final Fantasy IV DS. I'm near the final character but I've found out this version is pretty tough compared to the Super NES version.So far I'm really enjoying this remake.

Currently playing FFV for the GBA. I'm in the third world after the Pyramid of Moore. I want to get to level 99 before I do anything else but it's taking forever to level up. :dry: I do love the game though. :P

FFI and FFII for the PSP! I've gotten up to the water temple in FFI and Minwu's just joined my party in FFII.

Training is a bitch in both games though D=

I'm playing FFIX and FFIV for GBA and plan to start on FFV soon. I'm at the Desert Palace in FFIX and just got to Baron
(after Cecil becomes a paladin)
in FFIV. I've never beaten FFV so I'm looking forward to playing it from start to finish once I beat one of the ones I'm already playing.

Right now, I am playing through FF IX. I have always wanted to do every sidequest and finish with all abilities learned, but I havent been able to.

Who knows, luck might be on my side.

I'm playing Crisis Core at the moment. And I'm every now and then picking up FFII. I don't think I'll fully get into FFII until I've completed Crisis Core though. However, I'm a perfectionist and won't put down CC unless I do everything (all missions etc) XDDD

Me, as of right now I'm playing FFXII trying to beat yiazmat but he keeps kicking my arse. I guess i have get my characters stronger nothing beats going from lvl to lvl fighting off hoards of beast lol :D

Just started FF V, currently at the water crystal tower.
A bit more effort in your posts, please. Thanks.

Anyway, on top of playing Crisis Core, I guess I'm still playing FF1 (I can't beat Garland without a White Mage D=<) and Tactics (this battle system can actually sook me dry xD). I don't know how I'm finding time to breath. <_<

Currently, I'm mainly only playing FF 4, because i don't think i've finished the whole game and i really liked the characters in it so i've gotten back into it. I'm also playing FFVII again and FFT:War of the Lions, which i've almost finished beating again. And i might start playing FFX again. I like playing multiple ones because i can then switch to another one if i get bored of one.

Right at this moment in time, i'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics: WOTL, in which i've just started chapter 4 and clearing all the errands in all available towns before i move on with the storyline.

I'm also just recently started playing Final Fantasy V, where i'm currently at the town of Walz & tower of water part.

Right now I am playing FF6. I just entered the operahouse where Celes has to impersonate Maria. And again the evil octopus shows its yukkie tentacles xD.

I just picked up FFXII Revenant Wings again. I'm still at 9-4, still pissed about it. I'm going to spend my two one hour breaks tomorrow levelling and hopefully I can beat it in a couple of days.

Also, am planning on restarting FFXII soon and going for 100% completion.

I'm playing FFVIII. I never got all the gf's even though I've played this game numerous times -_- so I'm trying to accomplish that goal. I just finished getting jumbo cactuar so now I'm getting ready to get Bahamut. I got the solomen ring, but I don't have all the items to get doomtrain T_T Also getting tonberry was a real pain in the ass XD

i'm playing ff IV
recently, i bought it for the nds. it's a lot of fun, but i get killed way too often :sad2: guess, i have to concentrate more on the gameplay, instead of dreaming away ;)
the way things are going, i won't finish it untill july!

Currently playing FFI, FFII and FFIV.

I'm up to the final dungeon in FFI, so I just need that little bit extra incentive to finish the game. FFII I keep dipping in and out of, as the leveling system really annoys me. FFIV I just need to train some more as I haven't got all that much left of the storyline I think - I've just gone to the moon for the first time.

Back