What FF game are you currently playing

Crisis Core and FFVII. Though I haven't played them for a while, but I've been about to continue playing.
In CC I just hate the missions and in VII I should go to that crater now, I don't want to!

I'm playing FFIX and FFX right now. I'm at Sin in FFX, and the Iifa tree in FFIX

I WAS playing ix but after the thorn and zorn fight when kuja revives them power went out and data went corrupt. now i beat x the other day the jecht battle music is awesome they need more metal in final fantasy.

Right now I am playing FFXII, I am stuck fighting the Esper Mateus.

I have fought her like 5,632 times and still can't find the strength to fight her. I am starting to become discouraged, I'm thinking of not playing it anymore.

But that wouldn't be me because I love Final Fantasy and I never quite till I've beatin' the game.

Last edited:
I'm on disc two on VII just about to get the Alexander materia by snow boarding down that mountain. I completed IX two nights ago, the only thing i gotta do is fix mognet central, i'm thinking stuff that... I can't be arsed with VIII... I'm gonna start number X on tomorow...

Two files on FFVIII. On the better one, I'm at Ultimecia's Castle trying to learn some good abilities before I continue on, and on the one I just started an hour or so ago, I just defeated Ifrit.

When my X returns, I'm gonna play through that again. It's currently at a pawn shop or something because we needed money. =\

Blue Dragon! ^^

Hey... It's closer to FF than Square-Enix makes nowadays. I'm also re-re-re-re-re-re-replaying 4 on the side.

FFXII

Final Fantasy XII (12)
I stuck it in about 5 minutes ago, and I'm going to begin it as soon as I hang out on FFF a little longer.

Now FFIX, finally! Just started playing it again
I first started to play it over one year ago, and I never finished it because I had to return it to my friend. : P
Now I can play it agaaiin!

Replaying FF XII, coudn't get past that runaway from B'gamman last time..
Still don't know if FF XII is good or bad.. ><

Started playing FFIV but I can't really get into the GBA version of it when I played it on the DS. Also bought FFIII but let a friend borrow that because they said they could beat it pretty quick so I gavew him a shot at it before I jumped into it.

I still need to complete 12 and ive recently been in the mood to try and achieve this. Im trying to woo my boyfriend over to play the rest of the series as hes only played 7 and adores it. He hasnt given the rest a chance yet, hes not a keen RPGer lol.

Actually I went back and played FFXII just last week since my Xbox's have the 3 red rings right now. I went back and tried to knock off some more HP off of Yiazmat and then after saving went to go level up in the Great Crystal and poke fun at Omega while he royally kicked my ass.

Currently playing FFVIII. I'm on disc 1 and I just passed the 2nd dream sequence Squall has as Laguna, Kiros and Ward. I actually haven't played this game in ages and forgot just how much I enjoy playing.

Back