What game did you buy last?

I bought Super Mario Galaxy and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for my brother this past Christmas.

They'd be the last games I bought.

I just got Metroid Prime 3. I tried to get Mario Galaxy for my sister's birthday but no luck. Will try tomorrow near my girlfriend's.

I think it would be .... Warcraft 3 + frozen throne, that was ages ago .... nearly forgot about it ..... I was going to say Kingdom hearts 2 otherwise.

I just bought a game today for PS2, Warriors Orochi. I've been waiting forever to get it, been renting it on and off and now I have it!

Yesterday I bought FFVI Advance for the GBA. Already played the rom of the original, but a GBA version is more convenient if I ever mean to finish it. xD

Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes - Awesomeness on a disc, Sengoku Jidai meets Devil May Cry in one of the mightiest fusions of style I can think of.

Cyber Troopers Virtual On - One of the most fun arcade games I can think of, and thanks to the dual shock there's finally a controller suitable for it. Still takes an age to get used to.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ~ Trials & Tribulations - Was pleasantly surprised when I saw this in my local import store, so now I'm hurredly trying to finish off Justice For All so I can get started on it.

Bleach DS 2nd - It's a fun game but the Story mode is starting to get annoying, and there's still a few characters to be unlocked.:sad:

i bought ffii for the psp the day after christmas..

Little effort please people.

I purchased Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic for the XBox. Very chuffed as I briefly played it on the PC and wanted this for so long. Im after the next one now lol!

If I remember rightly, it was FFVI GBA. I actually managed to get Mog this time, and now I am aiming to get everyone fully knowing all the spells before I move onto the next spot of the story. Might take a while.

Oblivion IV for the PS3 on Boxing Day ^_^, and its a must have. I'm a good 20 hours into it and I might have finished about 10% of the game. The size of the game and quests are unreal.

Last game's I got...

For the PS1: Saga Frontier (I think)
For the PS2: Final Fantasy XII
For the PS3: Assassin's Creed
For the PSP: Daxter something... (I forget the name...)
For the Nintendo Wii: Super Mario Galaxy
For the Nintendo DS: Revenant Wings
For the XBOX 360: Halo 3

Devil May Cry 3, last month. Why? Because I'd heard good things from people and wanted to try it out for myself. I made a good decision; I love the action, storyline, and characters. More importantly, Vergil is just epic and now my all-time favourite game character.

I bought FFIII for my DS not that long ago. I believe that was the last game I bought...

Almost done with it too. =)

I believe the last game I bought was... Pokémon Pearl. D= I don't buy games often; should really get that sorted out.

Otherwise it'd be FFXII.

I don't buy games often; should really get that sorted out.

Same here. And I'll be buying even less now because I'm on a tight budget for the next six months. >_<

Last game I bought was Soul Blade. My previous copy got kind of messed up and I saw it Amazon for $8. I couldn't resist. It's actually my favorite of the Soul Blade/Calibur series. xD

Back