What game did you buy last?

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Xbox 360

Awesome game. Server problems are keeping me from playing on Xbox Live, though. =(

I plan to get Super Mario Galaxy Thursday or Friday. It's games like that that make me extremely happy that I bought a Wii.

Final Fantasy Tactics and Vakyrie Profile. Haven't managed to play Tactics yet but Valkyrie Profile is good so far! Both are for the PSP, and I paid £8.98! ^_^

I traded in Animal Crossing and Hotel Dusk: Room 215 for £18 each! (£36 off in total.)

I recently got FFTactics for my PSP.
Mario Galaxy for the Wii.
And Rock Band special edition (which we got today actually; still in the box) for the PS3! ^.^
The last game we got for the 360 was Halo 3, a while back. I hate my xbox. o.0

Final Fantsy X

I recently re-bought Final Fantasy X as i was left disappointed with Final Fantasy XII and wanted to go back to the greatness of Final Fantasy. I also have a geat love for the game and wanted to play it again.

I bought super mario galaxy and Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations at the same time.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Xbox 360 for Val

and :D Assassins Creed - 360

..that would be it I think....

to add...Val got Mass Effect for 360 and

we got also Endless Ocean for Wii - very relaxing, swimming and fishes :D, yay :)

I think it is the money mostly that counts here not really how up to date you are and can be...games cost a lot money, even people like with regular income cannot not be up to date with all the new releases, as buying games can cost you a fortune...and for younger people who get the small amount of pocket money only would be ever harder to keep up with everything....:)... guess as long as you get a game that you want and like even if it is not up to date that is what counts :)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. I've had hours of fun with this especially the multiplayer mode.

Hmmm. Well, I personally didn't buy it, but the last game I got was FF Tactics: The War Of the Lions, for my Birthday. But, with my money, probably FF12 when it came out, yeah, I know, I need more games, but they cost money, which I sadly don't have

the last game i bought was, the simpsons game and i can safely say that it is a fantastically funny game and i will be playing it over and over for many weeks to come

Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 with 2's OST for £20 second hand. And a brand new Rogue Galaxy for £18.99 brand new as my old copy refuses to work.

Last games I bought were Warcraft III + Frozen Throne as well as Megaman ZX for the DS. Not played them yet since I've not got Frozen Throne installed yet and I can't find my DS.

Today I bought - Heavenly Sword and Lego Star wars : The complete Saga for PS3, and Star Ocean 3 for the PS2 ^_^

Urgh...Warioware: Smooth Moves.
It's a great game and all, but I should've gotten Metroid Prime 3 or Super Paper Mario instead.

The Sims2 Life Stories. Bought it last week and I have to say that it's beter than the old one (duh)

Back