What game did you buy last?

Square Enix' Valkyrie Profile 2 some minutes ago.

First impressions is not to good, in many ways I'd prefer the similar Magnacarta (the battle system). But it's still early in the game, and the game probably get's better when it's get bigger.

Wow. What game DID I last buy...

Oh. The Sims 2 Pets 'cause I felt like playing that game again. Almost as soon as I did, I got bored. Haha. I don't really enjoy that kind of game anymore. I used to adore games such as The Sims and Zoo Tycoon.

The last proper game I bought was, I think...*ponders* Final Fantasy III or Phoenix Wright: Justice for All...Wait! No! Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

Tomorrow I'm gonna trade in some games and buy others. I wanna get Sonic Rivals (PSP), Shadow of the Collosus (PS2) and I'm awaiting Phantom Hourglass and Revenant Wings.

Couple days ago on ebay I bought myself a bundle of:

Crash Bandicoot
Crash 2
Crash 3
Crash Team Racing

All for $27.09 including shipping. Not bad considering that a single Crash game around here is $20. I'm still waiting for them to get here though....oughtta be here tomorrow or the day after.

Games I bought within last 3 weeks, and I bought a few,..hmmm:

For PS2: Shadow Hearts, Rogue Galaxy, Monster Hunter (yes I am addicted), Sing Star Rock Ballads, Guitar Hero Rock the 80's.

For PSP : Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Metal Gear Solid graphic novel, Myst.

For Val for 360: Gears of War special edition, Halo 3 special edition

For Wii: Warioware - Smooth Moves

I think that is it....

Last game I bought was the Sims2 bon voyage. You can travel around the world ^_^

Couple days ago on ebay I bought myself a bundle of:

Crash Bandicoot
Crash 2
Crash 3
Crash Team Racing

All for $27.09 including shipping. Not bad considering that a single Crash game around here is $20. I'm still waiting for them to get here though....oughtta be here tomorrow or the day after.

I want to get the first three Crash Bandicoot games as well. The franchise has gone downhill ever since Naughty Dog stopped developing it but the original PlayStation ones are classics.

I just got God of War a few days ago and as I have said in another thread, I don't think it is as good as it has been made out to be.

the game i bought last was socom Fireteam bravo 2 for PSP and i bought it because i had seen it in a few shops and it looked good so i decided that i would buy it to se if it was anygood or not and it turned out to be good

I don't buy games that often. Too much for my blood. Seriously, the last time I got the games was when Kingdom Hearts II came out. And then a little while later I got Final Fantasy XII. So this was back... Months ago.

I bought The Orange Box which is just simply full of win, for the equivalent of £30 I got Half-Life 2 + Episodes 1, 2+Lost Coast, Portal, Peggle Extreme and Team Fortress 2. Fucking sweet.

The last game that I bought was Final Fantasy IX. Why? Because i had borrowed it from my cousin and it was amazing. So i also wanted to own a copy because i didnt get a chance to finish playing it.

i own a copy of ffix but my ps2 is messed up and it scratched the disk so whenever i go to play it it freezes up near the start when i get control of vivi... :( i need a new copy.

This is completely off topic, next time try reading the title of the thread.

Anyway, I just bought Spyro 1, 2 and 3 for the PSone off ebay for $31 including shipping. Not too bad considering most bundles of them sell for more, and they're well worth it.

I recently brought Odin Sphere for the PS2. I played the beginning part of it so far. Ugh, I prefer the Japanese voice acting over the English.

Last edited:
I bought RPG Maker 3 for PS2. Kind of an old game but I thought I'd try it out. It's okay but kind of lacking in flexibility.

I bought RPG Maker 3 for PS2. Kind of an old game but I thought I'd try it out. It's okay but kind of lacking in flexibility.

I can't believe you actually found a copy of that O_O

Forgot to mention, I re-bought Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal last week. I had it a good while back but I stupidly sold it, so I decided to re-buy it ^_^

This is completely off topic, next time try reading the title of the thread.

Pseudo mod much?

Bought 2 light guns for the DC for some House of the Dead II, got a game called Confidentiality Mission with them as well which was a bonus. Sorta like a James Bond themed Time Crisis but not as good.

Ah, good ol' lightguns, shame they don't really work with new monitors, or else I might have had another crack at Time Crisis.

As for buyin':

A PS3 ( w/ Virtua Fighter 5, Resistance: Fall Of Man and Motorstorm )
Disgaea 2
Metal Slug Anthology
Wild Arms 3
Elite Beat Agents
Pheonix Wright: And Justice For All

So that's where all my money went.....

It was Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP yesturday. Ive only just srated it as the tutorials are alot to take in. But the cut scenes and FMVs are lushy!

Got Tales of the World on Saturday. It's quite fun but haven't got too far yet. Also bought Viewtiful Joe (PS2), Warriors Orochi (360), Dungeons & Dragons Tactics and Super Paper Mario during the last few weeks. I've preordered FF Tactics but have yet to get it because of postal strikes so should show up during this week. Also got Halo 3 from my girlfriend for my birthday.

Back