What game did you buy last?

Bought NCAA Football 2008 when it released in mid-July. Haven't bought a college football game since 2002 so I figured it was time for an upgrade. Plus this one's for the Xbox360 so I'm marveling at it's beauty non-stop when I play. Pretty sweet sports game.

The last game I bought myself was Metroid Prime Pinball....but I've ordered a few from Amazon....one being Resident Evil 0 and another being Jaws Unleashed for PSP (for my girlfriend). I'm planning on getting Command & Conquer 3 for 360 in about two weeks as well.

I got a DS Lite and Pokemon Diamond, i really wanted to get a DS to play the old skool FFs for GBA, but there werent any decent games at my local store, so i was stuck to get pokemon, its all right......but i cant wait to get FFVI!

Last one I bought was XII way back when it came out. I haven't bought any games since then, since I need to save up for school. I also haven't really been too interested in recent releases.

Recently, I brought Gears of War. I wanted to see what was all the buzz about long ago when it came out, but didn't have the money. Now I got it and I thought the campaign was too short. I only have Insane mode to beat and it hasn't even been a week since I brought it.

The last game I bought was Resident Evil 4, I was having second thoughts if I'm going to buy Resident Evil 4 or Devil May Cry Special Edition (or something like that). I bought it out of curiosity, because my friends keep telling me that it was great. I'm also planning to buy Fatal Frame.

Hey! That's funny.I was gonna say that the game that I got lately was Shadow Hearts Convenant and then you write saying your playing it.
He,he,he! Oh,well.I got the good ending.I thought it was sad,though...I didn't even know it had 2 endings until I went on youtube.I hope you beat it! It's a really great (and funny) game. ^_^

Final Fantasy XII, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and God of War.
Tales of the World is my Favorite out of those.

I bought Lost Planet today for £30 and it's really cool. A little odd to control at first but I'm getting used to it. I plan on getting Gears of War soon too. Also ordered Bioshock as well, so will have that next Friday. :D

Final Fantasy V for the GBA. Replaying it. o_o Dialog is different than the PSX version. T_T

I now have Bioshock for 360 (got the Collector's Edition with Big Daddy figurine, making of dvd and soundtrack...thought it's only 3 tracks so definetly not what I had hoped for). Got the nice steel case of the game too. :D

Next game I might get will probably be Worms 2 for PSP or maybe Tales of the World for PSP. WIll be getting Monster Hunter Freedom 2 when it's released but that's in a couple of weeks time.

I bought Dragon Quest VIII a couple days ago and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, it's doing wonderfully on erasing that bad aftertaste FF12 left behind ^_^

I got heavenly sword last night and I have been playing it for awhile and it looks pretty good.I read on some sites that the game is horrible and it also got some bad reviews it seems pretty fine to me.

I bought the Age of Empires: Collectors Edition last week and think it's great. It has the first game along with its expansion pack and the second game with its expansion pack as well. I love Age of Empires 2, it is so much fun and very interesting.

Back