What game did you buy last?

I bought Age of Empires III for the PC last week, imo the best and most aesthetically pleasing strategy game ever devised so far. ^_^

9/10

I finally found a copy of Phoenix wright 1 a few days ago. Ugh, used copies around here sell fast. I just beat the game as well. ^_^

The last game I bought was Children of Mana for the Nintendo DS, it's pretty good so far even though I am a little lost on a certain part. A lot of people gave it a bad rating but I don't think it's that bad at all. It has really pretty graphics and it has been rather entertaining so far.

The FF1 rehash for the PSP. Haven't really been doing much with it, I just wanted a solid, basic little RPG for that thing while I'm at work or otherwise away from home.

Doubt I'll be buying much of anything in the future, the World of Warcraft kinda owns me. At least it will until August, when Halo3 comes out.

Havent bought any games in a loooooong time. but i think the last 1 would have been Lord of the rings: battle for middle earth 2.

Mario Charged Strikers for the Wii, basically bought it for multiplayer fun when my friends come round.

Bought Baten Kaitos Origins and Freeloader, since that game will probably never see the daylight in Europe.

Final Fantasy IX since I'd lost my copy. I found a black label copy in perfect condition online. The last new game I bought was God of War II.

Last I bought was "Overlord" its really cool. the ultimate Minion Master game..
Though Im still playing GW on a regular basis

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, because I seriously doubt it's going to be released outside Japan.

Last edited:
The last game I bought was Final Fantasy VII on eBay. I have never owned a copy of it before so I am pretty excited about receiving it! I should get it this coming week so hopefully it'll be early.

Got Battle for Middle Earth yesterday :), but did not actually buy game for ages personally, a bit skint...think last game I bought was Ico and second hand Silent Hill in perfect condition (lucky find) and that was about a month ago.

Last game I bought was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which is an alright game, better than all the rest so far I think. It gets kinda boring after a while and it seems like a pretty fast game to beat

Back