What game did you buy last?

I pre-ordered Crisis Core today, Iv not actually got it yet obviously but its paid for so I can't waiiit to get it :monster:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl for me, too. I probably won't buy another game until Grand Theft Auto IV releases in late April.

last game

my last game was final fantasy XII again because the last one got ruined and then when i played it again i've got completly atticted like it was my first time playing.

I stopped by at ebay a few days ago and saw Metal Gear Solid - The Essential Collection. Basically, it has MGS 1,2, and 3. Just for 30 dollars. Sweet deal, so I just had to buy it. I haven't played it yet though.

I got brawl a couple weeks ago, but my wii is one of the 5% THAT WONT PLAY IT !! yea, i gotta send it back to nintendo so they can clean it up, which my wife is off doing for me now.

Pluas, I got Phantom Hourglass a couple weeks ago too. Its pretty darn sweet. Next up is Ninja Gaiden : Dragon Sword, Mario Kart Wii, and maybe AW: Days of Ruin.

I ordered God of War: Chains of Olympus and just got it yesterday. Kratos is still awsome and has not lost his ways, by which I mean he still has a threesome with two hot babes ^_^ you go, Kratos.

FFVII, from eBay. Cost me £12.00 plus £2.00 postage. Well worth it. Can't wait 'till it arrives in the post, which will be anytime from Friday to Tuesday...

Middle of February I bought Lost Odyssey when it released. I went to Wal-Mart for the first few days after its release but it was never there and they didn't get it for a like a week later, so I went to Best Buy instead.

Great game, and Wal-Mart sucks.

There was a nice deal on in Game so I got Tony Hawk Project 8 and a Tomb Raider game for the PS2. I can't wait to play the Tomb Raider one, had a little go on Tony Hawk a few minutes ago and I love it already. :D

Revenant Wings and that was awhile ago.

I wish I could get the money to buy Mass Effect, it's epic.

Well I bought Crisis Core yesterday, along with a PSP. xD

And then today, I bought Legends of Heroes III along with a Gamestop Players Kit, which includes a bunch of accessories that some I may not even need, and a memory card stick duo.

Haven't played both games yet as I ran into a bit of problem with UMD cases. >.>

I got Mariokart for the Wii yesterday and it's pretty good. The tracks are cute, and you get a nifty little steering wheel with it, although it becomes uncomfortable on my fingers after a while. >< It's an okay game, but I still prefer Crash Team Racing for the PS1. >_>

I bought the Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection. I'm really enjoying it and hoping I can finish all three before the fourth one comes out in June.

I had bought the Sims2 Castaway on PS2 two months ago. I don't really waste money buying games, I'd rather borrow them from my friends, fo free :nerd: now that's smart!

I went into Gamestop today intending to buy a Lego Star Wars game...but lo and behold, I saw Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters for the PS2 and immediately bought that instead :wacky:

Back