What game did you buy last?

The last game I bought was Left 4 Dead 2 for my computer. The only games I've bothered to buy in the last few months have been Dragon Age Origins for the Playstation 3 as well as the new Call of Duty.

Borderlands and Dragon Age : Origins for my 360.
Both equally fantastic games.

[Mod Edit: Could you please elaborate a bit more. Instead of just telling us what game you bought, you could tell us about it and why you think it is fantastic. Thanks. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mirror's Edge and Mass Effect.

I've only had a couple ours of playtime with both of them so far, but I'm pretty satisfied with both of them.

I had gotten several games for Christmas, but just yesterday I got two cheap but promising looking ones in replacement of the one game I got for Christmas that I already had: Final Fantasy and some Chronicles of Narnia game (not sure if there is some subtitle for it or not, or what it is if there is one).

Though I haven't played either yet, so it is hard to comment on the games themselves, but those are my two latest games, now I have Final Fantasy I and II for the PSP. :D I am currently enjoying unearthing some greatness from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, with a little device I got for Christmas. :awesome:

I picked up Dragon Quest: Hand of the Heavenly Bride seeing as though it was cheap and that I liked the last DS Dragon Quest game anyway. So far, it follows the very similar approach other DQ games take. It's a little disappointing that NPC sprites tend to be the same as in DQIV though.

Although I am having great fun with the game. The towns are cute and bright. So far my protagonist is a child. I'm just doing some levelling up and it's amazing to see how a child can use a weak little sword to kill monsters in the wild like that :wacky:

Currently awaiting my order for Final Fantasy VI Advanced to go through. :D Got it from gamestop.com. Tried to get it at the store but some moron went and bought it like two days before I could. I was quite upset.

The last two games I bought were Grand Theft Auto IV and Fable II. I haven't played much of Fable II yet but it's decent so far.

I'm loving the gameplay of GTA IV. I still haven't gotten used to the driving though. I still swerve all over the road and crash into things. I don't know how many cars I've wrecked. :hmmm:

MAG
I pre-ordered the game and got it... yesterday. I downloaded the demo and liked the game alot so I went ahead and bought the game =) Haven't got around to it... been really busy lately. Think i'll play during weekend :D
Well, I played bits and pieces but not much of it =/ So can't wait till Friday ^^

Last edited:
I bought Mass Effect 2 in town today in Gamestation...I gave into temptation. I'm enjoying playing the first one again immensely, and I have high expectations of the second.

Bayonetta and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

I kept telling myself that I would stay away from Call of Duty/general FPS, but I couldn't. I got it pre-owned, so if I don't like it, I'll just bring it right back. :grin:

As for Bayonetta, it's not something I would usually buy, but I guess I can give it a go. Plus, being made by DMC's creator is quite intriguing.

Tekken 6 and Enchanted Arms for my PS3.

Haven't really bothered to play the latter yet, but I've been kinda hooked on the former. I've always been a fan of the Tekken series since I was really little, so I had to automatically get this. The graphics are top notch and there's so much more to do than the other previous games!

Disgaea DS

Just wanted to see how one of my favorite games would be on a handheld. Can't wait to do Etna's mode :8F:

Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP. I've seen it so many times, but I always kept passing it up. It was a good game, but the ending kinda sucked. There's multiple endings in the game, so I think i'll replay it to get a better ending.

I also just got Final Fantasy IV for the DS after having a hard time finding it. I really am enjoying it and I think it's just been added to my list of favorite Final Fantasies.XD

I got several before I came to Austraila. I purchased Persona for the PSP and also Chrono Cross. And the first day I arrived here I got Mass Effect 2 special edition XD Im currently bidding on Xenogears and Arc the Lad Collection, but Im being beaten on Arc >:(

I got Jeanne D'Arc and Disgaea 2 as an early birthday present, along with my new PSP, yesterday. Both of them are SRPGs, with Jeanne D'Arc being the easy one, and Disgaea being the challenging one. Both are really fun to play too, loving them both so far.

I also bought FFVIII on the PSN today, I can't wait to get a chance to sit down and play Triple Triad all night long :wacky:

I bought FFVIII off the PSN for my PSP earlier - took forever to download (first time the PSP crashed, second time my net connection timed out, third time it took about 2 and a half hours to download and install...) but is most definetely going to be worth it. Been after a game to play on my PSP for freakin' ages~

The money for Dante's Inferno on PS3 also came out of my account...I pre-ordered it ages ago, but since I got it today, I'm counting it as a purchase. XD

Hmmm I got left 4 dead2 for christmas and my way older brother got mass effect 2 a few days ago . Both games were awesome, mass effect 2 super awesome since you get to import your character from mass effect 1 and they had alot of action ,guns,powers,and teams. Left 4 dead 2 was good two, it had alot of action,zombies,guns,and places and best of all the finale awesome.

I don't... Remember... :gasp:

Manhunt 2. :mokken:

I don't even play the game myself. :mokken: Too much of a chicken tbh. Whenever my boyfriend's here I just basically force him to play so I can watch. :mokken:

And even then I jump with the fucking ambushes. :gasp:!!

Buy? Hah! I haven't bought a game in ages :P
Does a NDS and a R4 card count? Heh heh.
Other than that...
...Crap, I think more than a year has passed since I actually bought a game! :eek:
Actually... Last game I bought was FFXII, about 1 year and something ago... Yeah, I think that's it :eek:

Last game(s) I got was COD MW2 for the PC, I enjoyed it for a bit but in the long run I'm quite disapointed with the poor service from IWnet and how badly it has strayed from MW1, feels too much like playing Quake 2 but on insta-gib mode for my liking.

I also got L4D2 at the same time, unfortunatley I dont enjoy it half as much as I did L4D1, it feels far too samey with a couple of extra weapons and a new mode thrown into it, I feel Valve could have done a lot better job and it feels a bit of a rush out to make millions quick type of bid.

And I had pre-ordered Star Trek online at the very same time :wacky: I was quite suprised at just how good this game is, I was orginally expecting it to be just another licence used badly, but Cryptic really did an excellent job in the short space of time Atari had given them to work on the game, I only expect great things to come as they work on future content patches :awesome:

Back