Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Summoner

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Geomancer

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Other, if so, state

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Red- I like the ability to dabble in white magic and yet being able to hurt the enmies with medium black magic.

White Mage. Just cause when ever i play any other game, I play as a healer. I also like to help others. :wacky:

-Point@Avatar.-
I'm definitely a Red Mage, a jack of all trades. They were always my favorite.

If I wasn't a Red Mage, I'd be a Blue Mage, since I'm very adaptive and lean things quickly.

Red Mage, as you have a nice balance of both black and white magic. Always good.

Summoners a close second!

it has to be a white mage! many people prefer to pick offensive magic, but i prefer the ability to heal and protect!

i find it rewarding to be able to preserve and restore life, rather than attacking enemies, though id still fight if i had to!!

ive always admired how white mages have slightly higher physical stats than the black mage, i dont know why, i just love it!!

hmmmm I'm gonna say time, ya they are mine favs.

Why? - Haste is the most classic spell eva. (I don't use slow).

But otherwise green - status attacks ....

Looks like I'm the sole geomancer.

Everyone underestimates geomancy.

Oh, I'm torn. Geomancy rocks (Shadow Flare, anyone?) but so does summoning and the elemental magics of a Black Mage ...

I'd just cheat and be a Sage, so I can be a White Mage, Black Mage and a Summoner :P

But, I'd probably pick to be a White Mage. Why? Because I like to help people. One of my characters on WoW is a Priest (healer).

White mage, definitely, the drive to do good and take the honourable path is far too great! Although, logically, red mage would be best of both worlds.

Sadly I don't own XI though so this doesn't pose a problem for me just yet!

can i have sub abilities like in FFV, cuz if I could, I'd be a red mage that also uses blue magic. red mages outfit is cool, and not only can I use black and white magic, I can also dabble in some swordplay. And I love blue magic too, cuz I'd get to use the level attacks (Death Lv5, etc.) that deal damage to all enemies whose level is a multiple of the attack.

I chose Other- Blue Mage. I think they have the most free selection, since the Blue Mage's skills differ from game to game. Therefor, a general Blue Mage could be presumed to have them all. What was the enemy skill in FFVII with the yellow triangle? I believe it started with a T...Triad or trapeze or somethin'.

EDIT: Trine. It was called Trine. And it was awesome.

Back