What was the latest Final Fantasy when you were born?

What Final Fantasy did you grow up with?

• B.F.F. (Before FFI was created.)

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Final Fantasy II

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Final Fantasy III

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Final Fantasy IV

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Final Fantasy V

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Final Fantasy VI

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Final Fantasy VII (You are too young to be on FFF mate!)

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Final Fantasy IX

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Final Fantasy X (Highley doubt a 7 year old is on FFF, right?)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Final Fantasy XI

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Final Fantasy XII (This is rather pointless...a 3 year old...lmao)

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
I was introduced with VIII and wanted to find if any other ff were on PS1. I fell for ffVII.

Though i feel the poll suggest that any one who grew up with VII and youmger is too young.

At the time I was born, Final Fantasy V was out. I never actually owned any Final Fantasy games but one of my brothers had Final Fantasy XIII on PS3.

FFIXGarnetxZidane Kyix16

Just a reminder that the forums discourage short, off-topic posts. It would be great if you can expand your posts in the future, and make sure it's on-topic. Thank you for your cooperation. Hope you enjoy your stay in the forums!

Please do not reply to this post. Any questions or concerns, PM me. Any more off-topic/spam posts will be deleted.

I was born in 1990 but the first ever FF game I played growing up with were IV & VI at the same time on the snes as they were II & III on the super famicom to us at the time.

I chose FF II because it was released in 1988 having just seen the full date it was released December 1988 7 months AFTER I was born so in fact Final Fantasy I was the latest when I was born which makes me feel well old now!!

I was born when FFII was released in Japan (1988) and grew up with FFVII, VIII and IX, playing VII for the first time in '98/'99. VII will always be the most beloved FF to me, as it completely changed the way I viewed video games and storytelling - also got me into classical music, anime and writing my own rudimentary fantasy novels.

I was born in 89 and Final Fantasy II was released in 88 in Japan, while FFIII was released in 90. I wouldn't say that I really grew up with Final Fantasy at that point in time because I didn't start playing the games until 98 when FFVIII was released.

I was born in 92 so that should be when FFV came out. My first game was VIII and Tactics at the same time. I got both for Christmas in 99. :hmmm: Before that I was all about playing Super Mario Bros and Dragon Warrior VII.

final fantasy X came out a few months after i was born i think in some places but the original release date is 2001 something so yeah ^^ i have to pick final fantasy X

now i want to get that game :x

I was born before the Final Fantasy games were released. I had a chance to start off right when they hit teh market, but definitely wasn't a gamer at the age or...2 or 3.

Still can't believe it did take me until the year 2002 though in order to get into FF games. Feels like I missed a great deal of fun in the series when I was a kid, but glad these games are still available on multiple platforms.

Back