What's your mood?

Mood: Melancholy yet optimistic still =\

Reason: I'm listening to Let It Be, which is melancholy yet optimistic. XD

Mood: Hyper...

Reason: I DON'T KNOW! It's 1AM and my leg is twitching! O_O

Mood: Bored...

Reason: I really have nothing to do... Oh, well, maybe I could catch up on Shippuuden episodes...

Mood: Excited

Reason: It's the weekend and we have a lot of stuff to do before we wave our uncle back before his flight to the Philippines in 2 weeks, so I'm expecting fun, and more fun. XD

Mood: Liberated.

Reason: I am the new Space Invaders champion. Now I have to acquire our user name colors for the sake of all of my fellow arcade champions.

-exhausted
-I spent all weekend at my grandparents' house, where there was nothing to do but sit around, play video games i've beaten 30 times, and complain about the heat. It was extremely long, boring, and i got only a few hours of sleep, due to my sister's endless annoyingness. I have to go to work in about 2 hours, and i'm running on 3 hours of sleep.....:argh:

My mood, now let's see. :rolleyes:

Mood: Tired

Reason: Got through yet another boring day at Driver's Ed. It's gonna be worth it though once I get my permit. :P

Mood: Worried.
Reason: My boyfriends seems down to me. Said hes tired, but maybe somethings wrong. Plus I get my uni results soon.

mood=exhausted and groggy

reason=i biked/walked 40 blocks to a friends house, 40 more to the park, 40 more back to his house, then 40 blocks home. And, when i was at the park, instead of having fun, i fell asleep 3 times while playing hide-and-seek with some little kids....

Mood: All the negative moods there can possibly be.

Reason: I'm back at Ohio...and it's currently raining. -.- Also, financial income for next year. =/

Mood: Ecstatic. ='D

Reason: I found out about a certain obscure law today regarding schools and toilets. Apparently if someone damages the main sewer or water line on school property, the result of which would mean a cut-off of drinking water and flushing water, the students would be let out extra early. ='D

Problem with theory: Our drinking water has been deemed by faculty and students alike to be undrinkable. XD

Mood: Worried

Reason: First day back at work after my surgery.
oscar_grouch.gif

Back