What's your mood?

Mood: Happeh

Reason: Hass I hass to hass a reezon to bee happeh?

Lol... Okay, I ain't drunk nor nothing... just pretty much bored actually... but happy for good grades, XD

Mood: Happy

Reason: Well, I've tried to put the stuff about my friend out of my mind so that I can enjoy this beautiful Thanksgiving day. I'm excited to see my family and I can't wait to eat all the delicious food my mom and I made. It should be the best Thanksgiving yet ^^

Mood: Good :)

Reason: Bed room is almost complete, just need a second coat and Im done (bought some paint and a new lampshade today) sooo should be able to get all her toys out of my room at long LAST, just need to price up carpets now....... or maybe get flooring in her room, seeing as she completely RUINED the carpet she has inthere, little shit

Anyway, all is still good, because it's looking really nice in there, I'm well pleased with myself (and Danny obviously, seeing as I made him help :wacky:)

Mood: Undecisive.

Reason: I can't decide on a set to use which is why I keep changing my avatar and every signature I make end up having the same style which is very boring. Not only that, I can't really decide on what to do today overall.

Back