What's your mood?

Mood: ANGRY
Reason: Assholes constantly testing my mental and emotional limits.

Mood: Concerned

Reason: I'm hope my manager will let me take the weekend off. Ugh, tomorrow I have to work. I'm also concerned about my health. Not that I'm gaining weight or anything it's just that I have been eating too much junk food. I should start eating more greens and fruit.

mood: Livid

Reason: People are winding me up and im gunna SCREAM

mood: worried

A lot of homework await and I don't think I have the will and nerves to do them. And I have FFX-2 acting as a distraction. Damn....I hate it when good games do that to me....:P

Mood: I feel like dancing! ^_^

Reason: I went to my first dancing lesson. I thought that I was crap at dancing but I was wrong. You should've seen me out there...

Mood: Sad
Reason: I just woke up feeling this way, I was upset for a while last night but was alright after a while but I feel kind of depressed again at the moment. I'll get over it though.

Mood: Crying :sorry:

Reason: Last week my kitten was run-over by a car... Curse the person who created the wheels, and metal, and the use of carbon dioxide...

Mood: Tired
Reason: It's getting late and plus I'm still not well. I won't go into the details of why I'm not well, it'll take too long to explain! I think I might go to bed soon enough.

Mood: Enraged.
Reason: I should be crying, but I forcefully converted it to anger. I feel pretty badass in this new haircut anyway, so I'd rather smash shit than be sad.

:brooding: Rrrrrrrrr...ALKJGSLKDHFSKLADAS I'm so restless and infuriated.

Mood: Stressed
Reason: I'm just worried about somebody right now and hoping that everything is alright. It's not a huge deal but I do tend to stress over anything really lol. That is what I am known for. :P

Mood: Relieved
Reason: I spent my whole weekend working, eating and sleeping. I actually did not do anything else besides those three things. Now that I don't have to work till tomorrow, I had all day off to myself and I'm so glad I don't have to work till tomorrow

Mood: A little stressed, a little excited.
Reason: I'm procrastinating on my homework, which is stressing me a little. I have a good idea for a painting, which makes me kind of excited.

>_<

Back