What's your mood?

Mood: Fullfilled
Reason: I did almost all my homework, actually studied for my exam on thursday, and I even cleaned up some of my house!

mood:Sick
why:Cause I am :P and I have been having my allergys bugging me for a week now and I dunno what Im allergic to >_< but on the bright side tomorrow is Friday :D

Mood: Excited
Reason: I just got out of work, and I actually have a night to myself for once with no homework and no work!

Current mood: Bored.
Reason: I have been online all morning with nothing to do and am trying to think of something else I can do offline. I guess I could go play a game or something. :lol: I always seem to be bored.

Mood: Stressed

Reason: A whole month of school really stresses me out. Especially with college applications looming in the months of November, December, and January, this is getting to be a lot to handle. I also have AP tests, the most challenging of which is AP Studio Art not because it's incredibly difficult for me to draw (obviously I'm adept at drawing) but because of the heavy workload and passion/dedications we're supposed to display in and out of the classroom.

Mood: Excited
Reason: I've payed almost all my bills for this month, I did all my homework for today, I didn't burn my dinner, and I just did the longest loudest belch I've ever done!

mood; tired, poorly and skint

Reason: I have an EVIL cold possibly brought on by a bender over the weekend which in turn also explains the skintness and i still haven't payed my rent.... oops

Mood: Sick

Reason: My throat hurts as well as my head. It's one of those seasonal things. -_-

Mood:Awsome
Reason: I've got my best friend here and we are kicking ass in Halo 3! Practice really does pay off!

Mood: Worried
Reason: I was supposed to split up my homework over the weekend and I saved it all for today! I hope that I can finish it in time

Back