What's your mood?

Mood: Happy, but kind of pissed
Reason: Well one of my friends is coming to hang out at my work tonight and I haven't seen them in a while so hopefully tonight won't be too bad. Im pissed though because I'm on a diet and I want fast food and I can't have it!

mood; hungry, bored andd abit miffed

reason; i too am on a diet, bored cause its friday night and im sat at home, miffed because its friday & im sat at home

Mood: Sleepy, in love, happy.
Reason: I didn't wake up that long ago. And I'm both in love and happy because my ex ex Christoff asked me to be his girlfriend again, so! ^_^

mood; grumpy

reason: wpoke up on the wrong side of the bed and i need cheering up!

Mood: Satisfied
Reason: Just payed some bills that where due yesturday, I actually didn't think I would be able to pay them till Monday!

Mood: Miserable.
Reason:... I'll copy my lj entry. ¬_¬
Yes, what a miserable day. >_< I do favours for people and I end up looking after 2 Russian kids who don't stop pouting and won't do anything! Kessiah, who's Tony's daughter (Tony's the guy looking after the kids) spent the full hour (and maybe 30 minutes) in HnM while I waited outside in the rain! The kids would not go inside! Lucy came too, and I felt bad 'cause all we did was wait around. I managed to look in HMV for 3 minutes but Lucy had to wait with them while I did that and I felt bad so I left. Then the kids wouldn't stay near us so we had to follow them around until we decided to see if Kessiah was ready. Just as everything was closing, she was ready. Then the kids rushed back and I almost slipped over 'cause my shoes weren't really suitable for wet weather.

So Tony paid Kessiah £10 to shop while I waited with the kids in the rain.

Then on the way back poor Lucy fell asleep in the car. I feel so bad. >_< And the windscreen wipers stopped working so Dad couldn't see where he was going and we had to randomly stop on the road.

I left the house with high hopes for a good day. I left the house feeling bouncy and high spirited.

I'm home. I'm cold. I've done nothing I wanted to this weekend.

Remind me to be pessemistic next time I offer to help someone out.

If only that were possible... >_<

Mood: Happy
Reason: I don't know really, I just am! It has been quite a good day so far even though I am not up to much. I am going to play a game soon I think so that'll make me even more happier. :P

Mood: Busy
Reason: Doing my physics homework which I really have no idea how to do. I'm just making it up as I go along. Then I've gotta start my Stat homework assignment! Busy homework day for me!

Mood: Hot and sweaty
Reason: It's so hot and muggy out today I've been sitting here just sweating like crazy

Tired and sick

Ughh my head hurts and I just want to fall asleep. I have class soon. Ughh I ate too much at Subway. I feel like I'm about to puke. :sick: I'm also pissed because I'm using the school shitty mac computers. Nooo there is no right click! This mouse sucks!!!

Last edited:
Back