What's your mood?

Mood: Pissy
Reason: I have a headache, I'm mad at my boyfriend, and my hair is a mess and nothing I do can tame it.

Mood: Good

Reason: Been to the gym, eaten healthy all day and fried on the sunbed. All is good unless my hair goes wrong when I dye it :wacky:

Mood: Just dandy
Reason: I have no idea, I felt like shit all week. Maybe I just needed some rest.

Mood: Angry and Tired
Reason: I just pulled a double at work, and forgot that tonight was the night that I told my boyfriend he could throw a party. I'm so tired right now I just want to sleep, but the party is still going on.

that sux major ass

Mood: Tired
Reason: I haven't slept in two days. Don't know why I'm not sleeping but I know it aint healthy...

that sux major ass

Mood: Tired
Reason: I haven't slept in two days. Don't know why I'm not sleeping but I know it aint healthy...

Aye, I know how it is. It happened to me once :neomon: well it tends to happen from time to time.

Mood: Good and tired
Reason: I still have a few sig requests to finish plus some things in the RPG Inferno.

Mood: Hungry/Imaginative.

Reason: I've eaten next to nothing all week, yet somehow my imagination has gone into overdrive. :wacky:

Mood: Hungover

Reason: Night on he lashin manchester, spent waaaaay too much and I also have a cold. bah.

Mood: Tired, sheepish and still hungover

reason: got absolutely trollyed on sat so much that a remember nothing........ its not fun having other people tell you how you acted all nite!!

Mood: Obsessive Compulsive :wacky:
Reason: 1490 songs on my iPod.. I need to find 10 more to make it a nice round 1500 and then I'm stopping :monster:

Mood: Happy
Reason: I had no school today, and it's beautiful outside. Granted it's freezing, but it's sunny, and sun is a rare thing to see in the winter here.

Mood: Tired, sheepish and still hungover

reason: got absolutely trollyed on sat so much that a remember nothing........ its not fun having other people tell you how you acted all nite!!

hahahaha iv been there so many times :wacky:

Reason: Hot date :wacky:

Tune in tomorrow when it's Mood: Pissed off - Reason: Date = disaster :monster:

hahahaha iv been there so many times :wacky:

Reason: Hot date :wacky:

Tune in tomorrow when it's Mood: Pissed off - Reason: Date = disaster :monster:
It'll be fine Bambi, good luck with it! :P

Mood: Content

Reason: Saw a missed friend last night and had great time, woke up with hottie on one side of me and booze on the other, lush weather is now here and and just generally good.

Back