What's your real name?

my real name is barrie but i like to be called baz for short or bazza, take your pick

My name is Joshua, which is what I write on all of my schoolwork. Most people call me Josh, and some people call me Joosh or That Tall Kid.

Last edited:
Kyle here as some of you may know on MSN... I dont mind being called Marshy or Marshmelo either... nicknames (Last Names Marsh) so ya.

My name is Galid...lol...don't laugh!! I get insulted all of the time of being "gay jar-lid". Yea I never heard of the name or know or saw anyone else with the name...so uncommon.
Pronounced Gay-Lid unfortunatly.

My name is Galid...lol...don't laugh!! I get insulted all of the time of being "gay jar-lid". Yea I never heard of the name or know or saw anyone else with the name...so uncommon.
Pronounced Gay-Lid unfortunatly.

interesting name ^_^ lol sry i waz gonna promise not to laugh but it slipped out :D no ur names not bad, i once met this girl whos name waz vagina so ur good lol

my real names anna but i dnt go by that

hmmm amelias middle name...um paige? amelia paige sounds pretty

hmmm amelias middle name...um paige? amelia paige sounds pretty
Ugh!
Paige reminds me of that girl from Grade 3 when I was in Grade 2 that went a stupid freckled skater who made fun of me alot.
My middle name is Nyla.
Pronouned Nee-lah. My friends say it like "Nii-lah", which annoys me alot, but makes it more Canadian-ish.

My name's Hayden, They named me that way cause of the german last name (Haydn). "Hay" Pronounced like in Hi (not like "Hay", I hete when people pronounce it that way...)
Though I'm usually called Hydracula, or just Hydra for short.

David Pooley. Which is a local name, I think. There's a small village fairly close called Pooley Bridge. I've never looked into it, but I reckon that has something to do with one of my ancestors somewhere down the line.
Only my parents call me David though. :monster:

Back