Where did you get your username from?

Well, I don't know how, but the name Silariaz just popped up in my head one time I was trying to create a username.
I've been using it ever since, only place I don't use it is on msn(call myself Freddy there, short for Frederic) and in shooter games(usually call myself Silent_zone, Silent-zone or Silentzone there xP)

Last edited:
My username came from my very first RP character: Rheachel. =]

"sheepie" - I was born in the (Chinese Zodiac) Year of the Ram/Sheep/whatever you want to call it (1991).
Read about teh sheeps here:
http://chinese.astrology.com/sheep.html
Plus, due to the month I was born in (September), I am also a sheep (element: metal). September is the Month of the Sheep...
Read about metal elements here:
http://chinese.astrology.com/metal.html

So I am PURE SHEEP. Woo.

And the "killer" part? Eh. I'm killer, dude. X^

I've been using this screen name for about a year now, on various sites...

I got mine from the anime called, "Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien." A character named Mitsuki is my favorite there. ^_^ And I noticed a lot of people would pronounce it "Mit-su-ki"...erm, it's actually pronounced, "Mits-Ki." That being said, I hope everyone will say it in the proper way when they see me around here. ^_^

EDIT: Lol, well ok, not actually "say" it...but you get the gist.

Well, I've always liked the name Angel, so one day about 8 years ago I named myself that, and that's who I've been ever since. The e-last name has changed a few times though. I was Angel Almasy for about 5 years everywhere I went, then about 3 years ago I fell in love with Vincent Valentine, and changed my e-last name to Valentine. So......yeah ^^;

well I used to be called Angel on every forum I was on till I found one where it was taken then I thought i'd just go with Exiled Angel and that one was not taken. So I've got it because I love the word Angel and if I can't have that one I got for this one. Which is better in someways.

Oddly enough, I also got mine from the dictionary.

I was grounded once for 9 months, from just about everything outside, and all electronics inside (yes, including the microwave :dry:). So... after running out of books to read around the house, I picked up the dictionary. The word omniscient (meaning "all knowing") wasn't new to me, but I thought it sounded cool. Onus (meaning "burden") also sounded cool. Seeing as how both words not only sounded cool, but when I put them together (because they both start with an "O", duh) something in my head clicked. While I may not be "all knowing", I guess somewhere in my mind I've always kinda thought of myself as exactly that, an all-knowing burden.

That was about 5 years ago. It's just kinda stuck from then.

I also go by OmniOnus, which is just a shortened version, or my previous user name/screen name DisAlienMud, which came from trying to think of some of my favorite band names, and how parts of them could possibly create a half-assed sentence. And Dis(turbed)Alien(Ant Farm)Mud(vayne) was the result. Both of these names are basically the sum total of all the work I ever bothered to do in high school (no offense Mr. Akers, should you somehow be reading this :P)

I also, every once in awhile when joining a site that my friends often visit, will go by Furman, which is my last name, and the only name of mine which most people knew since around the 4th grade.

Last edited:
Back