Which FF Game Have You Not Played?

I'm half way done with FFII. I'm too lazy to finish it, game doesn't interest me.

I'm somewhere in FFXII. I get side tracked by other games. FFXII feels like a drag sometimes with all of the leveling and large areas. >_<

I'm never going to buy DoC or FFXI. I've seen most of the cut scenes in DoC and read the plot.

The only games i haven't completed yet are:

FFI
FFII
FFIII
FFIV

I have both FFI and FFII in the FF Origins compilation, but I let a friend borrow my PS2 and another friend has my Origins games. So I have to wait a bit longer if I want to start up either of those 2 games.

FFIII for the DS is a bummer and I won't play it anytime soon unless I borrow my buddy's DS and then I go by the FFIII game. I've been hoping for this to come to America for soo long and I'm glad it finally has, but I don't feel like buying a Nintendo DS just for one game; so I'll have to borrow.

I started playing FFIV on the GBA, but I'm not a handheld gamer. I got a little ways into it, but my summer got busy and such and I once again fell in love with alcohol, so I put the game off. I'll pick up again in it later on down the road maybe.

Of the numbered series I've never played II. I don't think I ever will since I hear that it isn't really that good and it's such an old game.

I've played about thirty minutes of XI, and as far as MMORPGs go it wasn't that great.

I, II, III, IX, XI.

They are the games I have never played for myself, none of it. I have played FF games like V and VI where I never finished them but those games listed aboves are games I've never touched. I would love to play Final Fantasy IX, I was planning on buying it off of eBay.. I still might yet. We'll see.

I haven't played Final Fantasy 7. Its not that i don't like it but i can't find a Copy of it.Every store I check doesn't have it. it must be really good because there is no used Final Fantasy 7 at the game store. I would play it though.

From the main series, II & XI. I started them both but gave up rather promptly

Also there are many I havent played outside the main series, well aside from any sequels/prequels of them....ALL of those outside the main series

I own TActics & WoTL, but Ive only ever tried a little of WoTL and it was too hard >_>

main series:
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and XI.

Sub series:
Tactics, Crystal Chronicles, didn't finish Tactics Advance, and Tactics A-2.

I have never played II. I don't really much desire to play it either. My boyfriend has the game and he is playing it right now. Even though many people seem to hate it, he's actually enjoying it.

I have I, II, and V but only played them for a few minutes and didn't not enjoyed them. I also have IX but I forgot where to go after disc 2 so I ended up not playing that game anymore. I don't have III and XI and I don't plan on playing those games either. All the other ones I have played and beaten the game too many times.

Time for an update. I haven't played FFI, FFII, FFIII, FIV, FFV, and FFXI from the main series and I haven't played any of the spin-offs or sequels. I'm in the process of completing FFVI, and I really want to play Tactics.

Let's see... of the main series i've never played III,IV,V,VI, and IX
I played II once, got all the way to the final fight with the emperor, saved, the next day found out my little brother saved over my file... he still doesn't like to be alone in a room with me

oh also played tactics and started crisis core, but quickly and voluntarily stopped

FF3 (Don't own a DS).
I also never got round to completing FF2, or getting very far in the story. Definately something I plan to do though. I just found the battle system too hard... Many of my weapons kept missing the enemies for some reason... EVERY turn!

From non-main series...
FFVII Before Crisis (don't own a japanese mobile!).
FFVII Snowboarding (ditto)
Chocobo Dungeon (dunno if it even had a UK release)
All the Chocobo Dungeon games really...
Chocobo Tales (Don't own a DS...)
Crystal Chronicles, all of them (don't have any nintendo console).

Probably some more that I've missed out too (mainly more Japanese exclusives), but most of the rest I own.

The only main series games I haven't played are III and XI. I've played all the spin offs that I intend on playing, except for Tactics which I plan on playing once I beat X-2.

I haven't played I, II, IV, VI or VII

I've never completed a game yet

Oh, and I've never played XI either- too expensive with no debit card to play either!

These weren't through choice, I've just not got round to playing them yet, either because I don't own them or am playing another game instead

I haven't played FF3:i'm going to get it. FF11:not getting it. FF13:i'm going to get it.

Back