Which outfits do you like more?

I'm I the only one who thought there old clothes were better cept Cloud Tifa and Yuffie. I prefered there original clothes what was the point of changing a good thing and where was Cait' mog It would of looked great in CGI.

Vincents is the best no question about it if i found that on sale somewhere i would wear it for a giggle...and of course Tifas is sexy too!

Some of the outfits in the movie were pretty dull in my opinion, I suppose that's a good thing though because you wouldn't want to see Barret wearing a bright pink shirt or something. :blink: My favorite outfits in the film would have to be Cloud, Vincent and Aeris'. Aeris' is just very pretty, pink is my favorite color after all, it looks nice on her. It's basically the same as her game outfit but still, it's cute. Cloud's outfit is pretty awesome, it suits him well. Vincent looked really good as well. ^_^

i liked cloud's outfit, it looked more normal then his other outfit. though i think when characters have the one shoulderplate protector thingy like cloud's original outfit, it looks cool. i liked tifa's too just cause she looked hawt ^_^

600th post w00t.

Cloud's was hands down, the best attire in FFVII AC, honestly, I never really liked his Soldier Outfit that much, because the pants reminded me too much of the MC Hammer pants look.

Tifa's outfit in AC is as good as Cloud's however, for only one small nitpick reason, I didn't like the whole shorts look. Maybe a longer skirt would've been better, or maybe even a tight pair of pants with boots would've been pretty cool too, however I just did not like the shorts, everypiece from her outfit was great except that one little small part.

Vincents and the rest weren't so different to make me really go wow, however Yuffie's new attire I really liked though, definetly looks great on her.

Gotta say that although the Turks outfit never changed, they are still pimp regardless, I seriously want their black suited pants in real life, those would be sweet.

Yeah, I agree with a lot of people. I thought that the Advent Children outfits were much better designed (then again...big gap in technology from FFVII to Advent Children). Cloud's outfit made him look a lot less ridiculous and more awesome. Tifa looked really sexy in the black outfit. I'm also sort of glad they decided to tone down the immense boobage for Advent Children. I have a feeling it would have looked silly otherwise. >_>; I didn't notice much of a change in Vincent's outfit except maybe more....buckles? I don't know. But yes, Cloud and Tifa looked awesome. Props to Square for changing their outfits and making them cool!

I don't really see the big whoop with the redesign. In a few years, they'll seem as outdated as the original costumes look to us now.

Also, the fact that suddenly they all decide to wear black is way too conspicuous and lame. Yuffie might look "badass" in her new outfit, but few of the outfits really match the personality of the characters, in my opinion.

On the other hand, Cloud's makeover actually makes sense. He wouldn't want to go on wearing the SOLDIER uniform knowing about Zack.

One thing I'm glad about is the fact that they didn't redesign Zack nor Aeris, as that would be even more pointless than the other redesigns.

Also, the fact that suddenly they all decide to wear black is way too conspicuous and lame. Yuffie might look "badass" in her new outfit, but few of the outfits really match the personality of the characters, in my opinion.

I'd have to disagree on this, the only characters who wore dominantly black was Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent. Yuffie's wasn't dominant black, nor was Barrets, and Cids.

I'd have to disagree on this, the only characters who wore dominantly black was Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent. Yuffie's wasn't dominant black, nor was Barrets, and Cids.

True, true. They really didn't all suddenly wear black. But the most conspicuous part of the design shift for the costumes you mainly see (Cloud's and Tifa's) is toward black. Also, the three villains are given full black body-suits. Yuffie doesn't wear black, but her palette is significantly different, and doesn't accord with her personality.

Also, the fact that suddenly they all decide to wear black is way too conspicuous and lame.
Why do you look for a subliminal message in everything? Could it be that they wanted to wear black? Plus what difference does it make?

Also, the three villains are given full black body-suits. Yuffie doesn't wear black, but her palette is significantly different, and doesn't accord with her personality.

Seeing as Sephiroth is in black that doesn't really bother me? Don't know why have such a problem with black? :D And Yuffie's was really funky, with her shoes and the bandanna I really can't say that it didn't suit her.

but few of the outfits really match the personality of the characters, in my opinion.
Who's in particular doesn't match?

I loved the new outfits, not saying that the ones from the game were bad, just that it'd be dumb if they still wore the same clothes. Still Vincent's is the one closest to the game.

Well… Anything beats the blue jumpsuit cloud used to wear and as amusing as Tifa’s old costume can be, it was somewhat better in AC. It could have been better though - maybe a little less leather...

I loved Cloud and Yuffie's AC clothing, however, I love Tifa's Advent Childrent outfit the most. It's so, so sweet.

I thought that Barret's clothing was so insanely hot! (my skin is not black) And with that tatoo on his left/right arm it rocks! I don't see why no one likes him, he just doesn't get enaugh screen that's all.

I like Cloud's outfit because it suited him. I also like Tifa's outfit, although I don't like the fact that its leather. I also like Vincent's cape.

I liked Cloud's new outfit,although i didn't understand at the time why he had one long sleeve('Course i do now),The Turk's outfits are always awesome,i think i prefered Tifa's original outfit,same with Barret's.

-Sin Lee.

I liked Tifa' outfit, the overall animation on her is just so incrediable I was stuck on her the first few times I watched it.

I like Cloud's old outfit more, but mainly because, apparently, his spikier hair is apparently part of the outfit. o_O But, I liked Tifa's, Cid's, and Barret's old outfits as well. But Yuffie and Vincent, new costume FTW.

I liked Cloud's and Kadajs outfits. And Reno and Rude's too. They were like man in black. Very nice :P

I think they all got better outfits in the movie, but I liked Yuffie's and Vincent's the most. I also think it was good that they toned down Tifa a bit...

Back