Which outfits do you like more?

I love the Turk's,the way reno wears his is awesome! I loved it so much bought the same suit! I'm so cool i know :P

Let's see,
I like Tifa's new outfit better because it kind of tones down certain assets...
Cloud looks better here because, well, I just didn't like the blue outfit in the game...
Barret, Cid, Aerith, and Vincent's outfit didn't change...
Yuffie's is adorable, I think...
and Cait Sith...why in the hell is he even in the movie?
(stupid little robot cat...annoying...*continues muttering*)

I like Cloud's new coustume way better than in FFVII.Tifa's is cool too never really liked it in FFVII it was too plain.Barrett's me and my friend would always make fun of his still do because it looks like he is wearing a girly net when he moves maybe its just me but i seen it sparkle.Yuffie's i liked alot hers was awesome also i like hers in dirge of cerberus too.I really want a Kadaj costume or Sephiroth costume that would be awesome.

I liked Cloud and Tifa's matching outfits. ^.^ It was weird seeing Tifa not wearing a skirt or a dress like she usually does... but it did kind of have skirt-like features. xD Actually, Cloud's seemed to be dress-like, haha.

It would've been cool to see Aerith in a new outfit. Perhaps some "Goddess of the planet" attire. Mother nature sort of look. But it was nice seeing her old clothing in clear graphics for the first time via AC.

for me itd have to be cloud and tifas costumes too they just look like they put a lotta effort into those new costumes :)

My favorite was Tifa's, she looked beautiful and keep you focused on her everytime she appeared on screen.
Cloud's was also really good he looked hot.
even though they didn't change it, Aerith outfit was really pretty too it was nice seeing someone wearing pink.

i like cloud's and tifa's but i don't remember vincent's outfit changed at all...

Lets try to keep one liners to a minimum and put a little more effort in our posts guys or I'l be tempted to shift this over to FFun :monster:

Clouds was passable i guess, better than a purple jump suit....
Tifas i also liked, although it didnt really look suitable for fighting.
The best dress award goes to the turks though, nothing better than a suit, pure James Bond style. And the stressed tie on Reno looks cool.

I liked all of the costumes, aside from Barrett's. I didn't like the colour of his jacket at all, and his hair really bugged me. Almost looked like a completely different character.

Well, I am always up for remodified outfits. =D!

Clouds - A new slick design that just made him look more mysterious and bad ass. Better than that purple jumpsuit. XD.

Tifa - For the perverts out there, it showed a bit less than in FFVII. =/. But I liked the all black. Like a girl version of Clouds outfit.

Vincent - Same outfit. Just to the big screen. More details. Still awesome.

Cid - I liked his. Pretty sure it was the same as in FFVII. They made him look younger in FF:AC though. I liked it. Better than that gray haired guy in FFVII. =p.

Cait and Red - ...welll.....what can you say? Besides "Where is the fluffy white pillow part?" Lmao.

Barrett - He was completely different. I dunno if I like it or not. The hightop he had in FFVII WAS old-school and did not need to carry over to FF:AC. The braids just added to his "ghetto" attitude. lol. Still iffy on his.

Aries - I like it. A bit more modified from FFVII. It was still about the same.

Yuffie - It was about the same, right? =/. Still a cool outfit. Ohhh! The arm thing was missing. Ughhh. So gladdd. It was so frustrating to see that there. -___-;; Wtf was that for? lol.

I thought the Turk's dressing was the best. True enough, nothing seems to beat classic suits. There's this sort of neatness that attracts me.

Tifa's dressings would come in second to me. And Cloud's, a close third. (Both of which are merely able to catch my eyes enough to have me rank them here)

I love Cloud's outfit! He looks so cool.
I always think of the song "back in black" by ACDC. Because it was Cloud coming back in nothing but ALL BLACK, BABEH!
Aerith's wasn't much of a difference. But man were the clothes pretty :3

I like Tifa's clothes too. I'm glad they chose to make her more covered this time around.

And I love Cid's clothing. He's so cool with his normal attire <33

I like Tifa's outfit the best. It looks better than the ffvii one but this one makes her legs look hotter I do not know why maybe am random lol. Aerith's outfit was nice and she looked so beautiful in the movie.

I like Cloud's new outfit, but at the same time, it struck me as if it was starting to stray toward Sephiroth's clothing design (on the left side)

Tifa, her outfit is more realistic and practical. I like it and it's modest...

Cid, I didn't notice much of a difference

Barret, I only noticed his hair - from a jar-head to corn-rows

Yuffie - I actually love her AC outfit... then later in her DC outfit, But I wasn't too fond of her CC outfit though.

Vincent, Zack, Aerith, Seph - same, does not apply

Back