• FFX Yuna

Votes: 46 56.8%
  • FFX-2 Yuna

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Both

Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters
Im not sure. I do like the original, yay a brunette heroine ^^
But then again, X2s Yuna can be coolio sometimes, but her outfit ... makes me want to smack the character designer.

I picked FFX-2 Yuna i saw more personality in her.I think her change is very good.Her storyline in the second is way better then the first.

FFX Yuna > X-2 Yuna.

Yuna in FFX was a selfless heroine. while X2 Yuna was a...Selfish Popstar. she went from being all about the people of Spira to being all about Tidus. which is so annoying, as i despise Clingy people.

Also, FFX Yuna would definatly have never dressed the way X2 Yuna did. she went from High Summoner Dress to..Slutty Popstar.

in short, X2 Yuna sucks. FFX Yuna FTW

I'm happy for Yuna because in X she was sad and didn't show her real personality is it because of Sin? Anyway Yuna is a shy girl now she's kinda trying to get away from her past. She loves the people of Spira and tries to help them in any way she can but she's a sphere hunter now. She hunts spheres (and Tidus ao course ^_^) Don't forget that she became a sphere hunter because she saw a sphere with Shuyin (she tought it was Tidus) She completed her wish wich was save Spira now she has to find her lost love.....

hmm I'm having hard time to choose.... I guess I'd go for X-2 Yuna. I like summoner Yuna but for me her X-2 design is more detailed and her personality is more upbeat.

Uuhhh Definitely Yuna from 10-2, I couldn't stand her in 10. I also think her outfit in 10-2 makes her look sexy, well alot better then in 10. I just think it's a choosing of either kid Yuna or the grown up Yuna.

Yuna wasn't a great character in my eyes.
In FFX, she was under confident about her actions, she had a horrible stuttering problem, and she wasn't cut out to be a leader. If Tidus hadn't showed up to steal the leading roll, I don't think Yuna would have made it past Besaid.
She was a great character to have in battle; a wonderful mage, but...her personality sucked.

I hated FFX-2 Yuna. Hated her.
She did a complete 180 in terms of personality. Her outfit sucked, her stupid giddy "heehee look at me" tone of voice sucked, and Charlie's angels charade sucked too.

To me, obviously the FFX Yuna has my heart, now and forever.

FFX was a spectacular game that could not have been altered at all to be made better. I loved every second of it and Yuna's characteristic is classic. Sure she gets all Pepped up in the sequel, and that's cool, but her true story started in FFX.

FFX-2 Yuna was the best for me. She was happier and had way more self-confidence. Although they could've toned down the "OMG! LIKE I'M RIKKU!" factor.

Rikku was 15 on X now she's 17 and she's acting more childish -_- And Paine likes pain lol

She DID seem to act more Mature on X. Think about it though. They all has SIN in their lives. in X-2, they didn't so...I kinda expect her to be happy.

I like Yuna in FFX better than in FFX-2. Yuna in FFX-2 seems like she's trying to be a 'bad ass' but failing.

Yuna in FFX was a strong character, she stood up for what she believe. She went against a powerful religion and was willing to give up her life to save the world.

She still is. From Vegnagun. And she's helping a dead person as well (lenne) "I came this far to bring Lenne's feelings to Shuyin, I'm not stoping now!" Is what Yunie said.

I don't like that whole Shuyin-Tidus & Lenne-Yuna connection thing. It's so stupid....

Back