• Yojimbo

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shiva and bahamut
shika in FFX kicks ass she is more beautiful and stronger then ever and bahanut was always 1 of my favourites

Valefor no other reason for it was the worst dark aeon being able to use energy ray of the bat
Besides it just looks so cool but the scene when tidus finds out the final aeon will kill yuna its just a special moment there with tidus and valefor
Valefor rules

They're all easy to kill with Holy in the end. ;)

Kind of makes me wonder, why is the fayth of Bevelle so special? The war thousands of years ago?

Bahamut is just pure power. Anima is cool too, but I just like Bahamut more.

Last edited:
Porbably because of Zanmato that made the hardest fights easy i hated that attack.
Ugh my friend used Zanmato for the dark aeons darn cheap thing Go Valefor

I like Anima a lot. It's frightening to look at and has devastating attacks. Plus, once I found out about the back story with Seymour and his mom, it made me like "her" even more.

I got confused with that everyone thought anima was a male aeon boy was they wrong Anima is extremely strong use this guy and jecht is a peace of cake although i liked this aeon because i think she resembles pain and suffering

Anima kicks... I love him because mainly he's awesome but also because when Yuna gets her strength to 35 Anima's is already at 255 (meaning he is really really really really strong...)

I had to go with Yojimbo.

I just wonder what the hell he's going to do with all that money I gave him??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back