Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
Tidus, Yuna and Auron for me. what i always did or do in ffx is try and give more than one person certain abilities or magic, like for example auron and tidus had haste slow and all that lot, tidus and yuna would have use and steal and also life and cure type, yuna would also have a selection of black magic because her magic power is stronger than lulu. at the end they were always the unbeatable team. in the last time i played ffx i did not die once with this configuration and i did not flee once from battle :).

1: Tidus
2: Auron
3: In the beginning I rotated between the players, to get their stats higher on expert grid. Then when Rikku joined the team I used her a lot due to her Steal ability, but when there was no more need for her ability I used Yuna.

I haven't finished the game yet, but I practilly never use Khimari....he gets tagged in when theres a strong fiend, so he can level up. Since I have all his overdrives, Khimari has become my least active character.

I reaaly think that thid game could have setteled for 6 characters...not 7 :alcoholic:

Tidus, Yuna, Auron Yuna is actually my strongest this time around playing the game, strongest in strengh i dont bother using magic with her anymore she can strike with her rod "Nirvana" and do maximum damage plus she has the 1 MP Cost with that weapon so she can really get us out of a tight spot and not to mention Tonberry Kings "Karma" dosent kill her but everyone else

My default team tends to be Auron, Tidus and Rikku.

Auron - because he is extremely overpowered. For most of the game he can deal twice as much damage in a hit than the second best character. Plus he also has the highest health stat so good for those long boss fights. And lastly because he is my favourite character in the game.

Tidus - High evasion and agility stats, and not bad damage at all. Besides his Haste/Hastega spells are essential in boss fights. And when worst comes to worst, he can be the potions man, as his agility stat is good enough to grant him another turn fairly soon. He generally makes a great sidekick to Auron.

Rikku - A great supporting character. I don't really use her for damage. I have Auron and Tidus already for that. But Rikku has the best agility stat, so that means that firstly she almost always has the first go in battle, secondly because stealing items in this game is very important (in other FF games stolen items were just a bonus, but here you NEED them for the sake of customizing equipment and upgrading aeons), and most importantly she makes a great potions lady. With an effect of haste she can have 3-4 turns before the boss' next go comes, meaning she can bring the team back up to perfection after a gruesome attack with status ailments. With Auto-med/potion of course you might have less use for her, but you don't get that until the free-roaming part of the game, which is nearly at the end. Hence Rikku is a very strategic character.

I do use other characters often too. Lulu when I need black magic, Yuna for aeons and sometimes for supportive magic, Wakka for flying enemies, and Kimahri when I want to give him a chance (because I like his character and don't want him to be useless).

My best team is Auron, Lulu and Wakka. their attributes are that high that they just about 1-hit and monster they enounter or are able to kill any monster with ease after 1 or 2 hits from each party member.

Auron (Hard Hitting Tank) - Owns. Nuff said.
Lulu (Caster, occasionally switches with Yuna for heals) - Heavy Damage
Wakka (Aerial + Status Changes) - For the annoying wolf types + High Damage

I got a lot of success by keeping Lulu and Rikku at the forefront, with either Tidus and Yuna filling in one gap or the other. If I wanted physical attacks, I'd bring Tidus in and let him go into OD, or I'd keep Yuna on hand for a healer. I got a kick out of Rikku's more powerful mixes, and wore down most enemies with Lulu's doublecast and demi. Once all the players had doublecast and insanely maxed out grids, I left it all to the girls.

Kimahri, Auron, and Lulu. I'd rather want Kimahri to have the magics like hastega, haste, etc. than Tidus(because I don't like him). And for Lulu, she will learn the white magic spells as soon as she is done with her section in the sphere grid. For Auron.... welll..... DO I REALLY HAVE TO SAY IT!?

My best party was Khimari, Rikku, and Wakka. What a weird combo, huh?

Khimari managed to get the HP break on his armour so I used him alot and he had the second best strength in my party.

Rikku I put onto Auron's sphere grid and she became the strongest member of my team and the fastest when she got onto Tidus' sphere grid. So def. using her.

As far was Wakka goes, Attack Reels. Enough Said.

Back