Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
Auron, Rikku, and Tidus

Tidus would cast haste on everyone, Rikku would get to attack twice after haste was used, so I'd usually have her do a spell and steal an item from the enemy (I made sure she had all of Lulu's and Yuna's spells so she was my support and offensive magic), and finally kill whatever was left with Auron. Battles usually didn't last over 1 full turn with how everyone was set up (and boss battles were always incredibly fast).

Tidus, Auron and Lulu. Tidus because he has to be in, and Auron for the massive physical damage and Lulu for the badass magic attacks.

Poor Khimari.......so under Appreciated.

I wonder if Bihran would have been better in that role?
If you had to have a Ronso Gaurdian I would have preferred Bihran
over Khmari.

I have recently Began a new Game on FFX, and i have selected a party, to which i am using my three least favorite Characters as my party instead of my three favorites, so the Party i am using in my current game are. . .

(Drum Roll)

. . .

Kimahari
Rikku
And. . . .

Lulu

Tidus, Auron and Yuna.

And surprisingly, the three I picked were the highest voted.

I mainly used Tidus, Yuna, and Auron. Tidus because he strikes fast and hard, his Overdrive is pretty good. Yuna for the summons, because..well..Jecht is hard lol. Auron because of his insanely high strength.

Tidus, Auron, Yuna.
Tidus for speed, Auron for strength, Yuna for healing and summon's there the perfect team.

I've been working with Tidus, Wakka and Auron, although lately I've been leveling up the others as well. But as of now, that is my best team. Auron has 88 Attack and is still going... >:D
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Trained equally till after i got the airship, then was Auron, Rikku and Wakka.
Auron - Badass damage.
Rikku - Mix of items contributed a lot in battles :D
Wakka - Nice accuracy and attack realms for the win :D

rikku,kimahri,and yuna .....i play whit those three cuz i like playng whit the weak characters cuz that makes the game more challenging

When I started playing near the start of the game my team normally was Tidus, Auron and Lulu, but near the end i normally used Tidus, Auron and Wakka. Tidus has quick speed and normally gets first strike, Auron was my powerhouse with the mosy Strength and defence in the party and Wakka has very good accurancy and a very cool weapon:)

mine differs i dont like using lulu or wakka.
but Tidus and yuna with Auron Khimari and riku would best
Khimari purely because he has the ability to use enemy moves as his overdrive white wind and mighty guard being good defensive moves.
auron because he has power attacks and good piercing and dehabilitating abilites.
rikku because her mixing ability creates al sorts of win win combinations.
Tidus purely because everyone likes him
and Yuna because she had the strongest set magick damage in my whole array of people

While I trained everyone equally throughout the game (except maybe Kimahri lol), my main party against bosses tended to gravitate towards Tidus, Auron and Lulu.

Tidus because he's fast, but still pretty strong, and Haste/ga, Quick Hit, etc are all made of win.
Auron because he's a physical powerhouse, and a badass. And a hasted Auron rocks.
Lulu because she's Auron's opposite, a magical powerhouse. A hasted Lulu is also awesome.

Wakka was my sub for Tidus in long range fights such as Evrae, although I still hasted with Tidus first.
Rikku was useless to me, I never used Mix really and she was weak as hell, her main use was in the Evrae battle as well (Al-Bhed Potions).
Yuna was only used if I didn't have much in the way of healing items, as I loathed having to swap out an attacker. Otherwise I used her if I needed to use an Aeon as a meat shield.
Kimahri...well, anything Kimahri can do, someone else can do better, so I ended up not using him much, if at all.

Using advanced grid i had Kimahri, Rikku, and Wakka.

I gave Kimahri all of Aurons stats/skills, Rikku all of Yuna's and Wakka as he should be.

Having Rikku as a White Mage was the best!

That was my funnest playthrough anyways.

Nothing can beat Auron/Yuna/Lulu on beginner grid.

Well, usually my team of three was Auron, Tidus, and Yuna. Of course, I would switch off to balance everyone off, but when it came down to it, my most common team of three was Auron, Tidus, and Yuna.

Auron had the high strength, and his piercing abilities made him the most logical choice for a normal party member. Tidus had the speed, and his overdrive was pure win haha. For Yuna, she had summons, and she was my main healer, so that's pretty much the reason for her.

Tidus, Yuna and Auron.

Simply because Tidus had the speed, Yuna healing and summoning Aeons and Auron with his incredible strength. I would switch out to accommodate for different types of enemies, but these three would be the ones that I'd usually play as.

Back