Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
Auron (amazing overdrives) :auron:

LuLu (as she casts amazing spells) :lulu:

Tidus (Me likes his sword) :blush: :tidus:

Also wud say yuna as well but its a party of three aint it? :yuna: I like yuna as she a a summoner!

Tidus, because he was the main character and had a cool sword.

Auron, because he was total bad-@$$ with even cooler swords and awesome overdrives!

Yuna - because of her white mage abilities and the Aeons (favorites are Yojimbo and Bahamut)!

Let's remember that this is a post count section and you need to elaborate on your posts. Reasoning why you chose those three characters, why you like them, how they helped you in battle, etc. Any further spammy posts will be deleted. :)

Before the enemies with insane Hp and insane attacks, it was Tidus, Auron and Yuna for reasons you'd expect.

Afterwoods it was Tidus, Wakka and Rikku. Tidus for Blitz-Ace or Slice n Dice, Wakka for Attack Reel and Rikku for being the only one that can fully heal characters with over 9999hp without a megalixir (her overdrive is very underrated). Also Rikku's ultimate weapon gave you more money at the end, very important for bribing. Though I mentioned the overdrives, I only really used Quick-hit.

Tidus, Auron and Wakka. For some reason, no matter what FF I play my main party always ends up being all male (-.-). I guess I just like pounding away at enemies with physical damage.

Tidus, Auron and Lulu. I'd switch auron out to yuna when needed, but it's nice to have tidus for quick, hard hitting, Auron for power/magic breaks and Lulu cuz she always hits the hardest (and you always need magic). I hate using Wakka and Kimahri, and I only bring Rikku in if I know there's something good to steal.

It's no suprise Kimhari is the lowest there....As soon as Auron comes along there is almost like no place for him!.......His enemy-skill option was good but there was only a few enemy-skills he could actually use. I mean even if you want to learn all the enemy skills you'd have to probably lancet most of the fiends in the game. And the lancet ability which is used to learn enemy-skill isn't good either....if you aren't able to learn anything you only drain a few HP and MP.However, they added another unique ability for him like throw (NOTE: Rikku can only use items she cannot use weapons) then he may of been more useful.

Tidus, Auron, and Rikku usually, but if not them then Khimari, Lulu, and Wakka, but I never really use Yuna (no idea why, in games I usually ALWAYS use the healer until the very end of the game)

Tidus, Auron and Rikku.

They were the best together because of stats and strengths. Plus Rikku's mixing trick really helped lol

I use all my characters.Level them all up..fill out the sphere grid etc etc.
I don't neglect any of them.

I even try to switch them out during main battles..So they all get to fight.
I feel that's being fair to the character.

Khimari's deficiencies weren't his fault.
I think they deliberately tried to hinder him because they were afraid he would be overpowered, like Gau was in FFVI, so they went too far in hampering his blue magic ability.
That was too bad as I like blue magic.

I used Tidus, Auron & Yuna :D
Tidus because he was the main character & time magic. Auron for his strength. Yuna for her white magic & summons :)

Even though I try to use all characters equally (except Kimahri, because he's useless), I always used Lulu and kept her in the bottom spot in the team of three. It wasn't necessarily the best combination, but I used Auron-Tidus-Lulu because Auron was the hard-hitter, Lulu was the terribly powerful mage and Tidus was helpful with his speed and all that. Auron-Yuna-Lulu was also very good when I gave Yuna black magic to use on top of her white magic.

I used Tidus, Yuna and Auron. Tidus was good with magic and strenght attacks, Auron with strenght and Yuna because of her White Magic and Summons.

I used a team comprised of Auron, Rikku and Kimahri to mix things up a bit due to them maybe not being the most compatible of teams to use. Thats just the way I play these games :P

Mine was Tidus, Auron, and Lulu. (I didn't max all chars out on everything and stayed on their own paths) I used Tidus for his speed and could cast haste on all my party members. Auron of course for his high attack damage, and Lulu for her destructive magic.

I actually didn't use Yuna all that much, Minus summons. Not even as a healer. I simply used items to quickly heal/revive my characters and then when things got rough, called in the aeons

I never really stuck to just a main 3 while fighting. I would always substitute each of them in and get them all equal amount of exp. But I can say that I would always start battles out with Tidus, Yuna, and Wakka. I always used Tidus because he's the main character, and it seems weird not using the main character, and hes very fast and great at evading. Yuna for obvious reasons, but not only for her white magic. I think she is a better mage and better with Black Magic than Lulu is. And Wakka was just a beast when I put him on Aurons path and Tidus' path. He turned out to be my 2nd strongest behind Auron of course.

Using the expert sphere grid, i used Yuna Tidus and wakka till i got to the moon flow, and got Rikku in my party, the naturally it was Tidus, Wakka and Rikku. however using the standard sphere grid is alot harder to have a Party of 3 for early on in the game because of where the abilities where, i had to swap between Yuna, Lulu and Auron for elementals and Helms.

i ahve just started a new game a few days ago with the standard grid and am having to do this strategy till i can get rikku learning black magic :mokken:

My team was Tidus, Yuna and Auron. That's your Speed [let's me go first and decide who kicks who's ass], Healing, and Power. Not original, but it worked out well for me.

During the main game I used everyone pretty much equally. I guess I used Tidus, Auron and Yuna the most during boss battles though. Once I started stat maxing and completing the monster arena I started using Tidus, Wakka and Rikku all the time. Blitz Ace and Attack Reels were super powerful, and Mix was pretty great too.

Back