Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
my best team of three is lulu tidus and wakka with tidus equiped with his celestyal wepon and wakka equip with doge all attakks and lulu is eqiped equiped with a magic in hanser

MINE WAS TIDUS, YUNA AND LULU. TIDUS DUE TO THE TIME SPELLS, TEACH HIM THE BREAKS LIKE POWER BREAK AND ARMOR BREAK. LULU DUE TO HER BLACK MAGIC ONCE LEARNT DOUBLE CAST AND FLARE 9999 EVERY TIME. AND YUNA DUE TO HEALING AND TEACH HER BLACK MAGIC AGAIN 9999 EVERY TIME LOOL :) I TAUGHT LULU HASTE AND ARMOR BREAK ONCE AS WELL FUN :)

Mine was Tidus, Yuna & Wakka.
Tidus because he became the strongest first, Yuna because she had the highest magic power first and Wakka 'cause he can hit long distance.
Gotta love it.

Tidus, Yuna, and Auron is my most used team for me as well.

Tidus for time spells, quick escapes, support skills, and Quick Hit.
Yuna for healing and/or summoning obviously.
Auron for heavy hitting, status breaks and piercing weapons.

Although I still like to switch up characters so sometimes I will replace Tidus for Rikku and Auron for Lulu.

Well in my main save, the 3 characters i first maxed out were Tidus, Wakka and Khimari. Tidus and Wakka because of their awesome overdrives obviously. Not really too sure why i ended up with Khimari as my third though lol XD. Sometimes replace Khimari with Rikku or Auron now, and i really should get around to maxing out Lulu and Yuna.

Last edited:
My best team of three would be Auron, Lulu, and Yuna. Auron would attack the big monsters, while Lulu attacks element weak monsters, then Yuna heals and protects when needed

I remember having a really bad run-through once, were i over trained both wakka and tidus so be too powerful so they were both doing like 99999 damage each and everyone else was dying really easily xD

After that i found it really hard to do penance, so i had to retry the whole game over again. Also I should say that in the pole i put yuna as my 3rd party member but it varied because them two were so overtrained.

Auron Wakka LuLu

Auron the muscle man, Wakka deals with the areal enemies, Lulu to dish out the black magic, switch Yuna with Lulu for some serious Aion power

Tidus, Auron and Wakka!
I choosed Tidus and Auron, cause they have swords, and that is awesome ! hah
And finally i choosed Wakka, because he plays Blitzball and Blitzball ROcks! :P
(and these three are strongest meleee characters XD i guess)

Mine was Tidus, Yuna & Wakka.
Tidus because he became the strongest first, Yuna because she had the highest magic power first and Wakka 'cause he can hit long distance.
Gotta love it.

Yeah that's pretty much solid. The problem with FFX is that the sphere grid is so incestuous that the characters lose their individuality late game and you get Yuna and Auron dealing the same amount of damage.

It really just comes down to exclusive traits. Tidus' Blitz Ace, Wakka's Attack reels and range, Yuna's Summons. Auron's low health damage boost is worth taking a look at for me.

I used tidus, auron, and yuna the most. Tidus can speed things up. auron just destroys everything. and if you save black magic spheres, (overkill evrae, twice) and you will have enough to teach yuna, lulu's level 3 spells. yuna actually has a higher offencive magic stat if you play it right.

I used Tidus, Auron, and Yuna. I wanted to use Lulu as my magic/healer but Yuna had the Aeons and what not so I just went with her.

I always used Tidus, Wakka, and Yuna. But I honestly subbed everybody in the fights evenly and used them all as much as I could. I didnt really have a main 3 per se, but if I had to choose this would be my main 3.

Used all equally but when you've played over 300 hours of it and finished it it doesn't matter, my Rikku can clobber a behemoth in one and aeons are pretty much worthless, though I used to mainly use Tidus, Auron and Wakka towards the end of the game, with Tidus following Yuna's path after his own, so he could heal and Auron having offensive magic.

I used

Tidus, Lulu and Kimahri the most.

I would Tidus for Critical Attacks, Lulu for devastating Black Magic Flurry overdrives and Kimahri for his overall awesomeness as a support character.

I ended up using Auron, Tidus and Yuna the most, also because they were the first characters who could do more damage than 9999.

It depends what part of the game I was playing, at the beginning when you get to Besaid, I heavily relied of certain characters to take care of certain enemies, so i'd use Wakka to defeat the airborne-fiends, Lulu to defeat the elemental-based enemies, and Tidus to defeat the speedy fiends, but as I progressed further into the game, I found myself constantly using Auron, Wakka and Tidus because I got to a point on each of there sphere grids where they could take care of anything pretty much, sometimes i'd occasionally get other characters out purely for experience, so I can enhance their stats, but for the most part, it was Auron, Wakka and Tidus.

Auron, Yuna and Lulu were the best in my team. But I trained all my team equally. Tidus would be a close second to Auron. But Id say Kimiahri and Rikku were the weakest for some reason. Used their spheres not as good I guess.

Back