Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
My best three were Auron, Tidus and Wakka.

Three strong men, two blades one ball, all testosterone levels at their max, watch out fiends.

I used Yuna as much as i could, i loved her aeons. Lulu i used lots as well with magic enemies. Did not use Rikku much, didn't find her very useful easily killed, tried to level her up a lot but it was hard. Kimarhi i tried to use a lot sometimes when i started over from the beginning.

Tidus, Auron, and Wakka.
I'm not sure why Wakka got to be the most powerful because I really wanted Rikku to be there instead because she's my third favorite character. I have a friend who had his Rikku maxed completely out he played FFX so much, but his best save got deleted. He lost all hope.

The best three I actually used most of the time are: Tidus, Wakka, Lulu.
Wakka was the strongest (don't know why) and took care of the flying enemies, as well as inflicting some states. Lulu had the Ultima and the DoubleCast. Tidus had Hastega, Slowga, Delay Buster and high attack.

The party I wanted to use, but it didn't turned out well, is: Auron, Yuna, Lulu.
Auron supposed to be the "Tank" character, but I didn't develop him good and he turned out lame (he was useful many times, but wasn't one of the bests).
I wanted Yuna to be White Mage with high attack power. She was a White Mage, but I failed in making her attack power high.

The party I used in the last boss: Tidus, Rikku, Lulu.
I simply needed characters which both can deal 9999 with each hit and can heal + buff each other. Luckly, Rikku's overdrive guage was full, so I used the "Trio Of 9999". Then used some of her other items in order to increase defense and used Tidus's Hestaga in order to increase the speed of the party. As any healing item will heal 9999 HP as well, I used the Al Bhed potions which heals all party and cure some states. I finished the boss quite quickly and he was easy. It was a really the strongest party I have used, but I used it only once. So I won't count it as the "best", simply as the "strongest"

Tidus, Auron, and Rikku.

Wakka would have been in there instead of rikku, but I sucked at blitzball too much to get his celestial weapon. :(

I typically used Tidus, Auron and Yuna as my team.
There were Tidus and Auron with their blades and I had them leveled up pretty high; they're both generally strong as well. I also had Yuna who would generally summon and cast white magic. Though occaisionally if there was a flying enemy I would bring in Wakka and if I couldn't be bothered with Auron I'd swtich him for Rikku.

I never used Kimahri and I only occaisionally used Lulu

Tidus, Wakka and Rikku made up my best party. They all had the lethal combination of very high speed ratings along with the ability to cause good amounts of damage. In all FF games I've been a sucker for characters who are smaller and faster rather than pure brute force or spellcasters.

Tidus, Auron, Yuna for the start. It was mostly straight yuna with op summons that made it easy mode, then once u get bahamut its twice as easy and finally Aenima makes it ridiculously easy.

Tidus, Wakka, Rikku for the end. Honestly, Rikku is so tough she can solo the hardest boss in the arena. But Wakka is teh best dps, whipping out 1.3mil in 1 turn. Then you can pool wakka your overdirve bar and whip it out again. That's the ultimate team, pretty much impossible to beat the dark aeon boss without wakka or rikku, tidus just looks pretty but hes also quite strong.

You could just go el cheapo and use Yogaybo to 1 hit him, but that's the easy way.

I used a variation of all of them but my top three favorites were Tidus, Yuna, and Lulu. Goit to love the summoner/white mage and the hot and powerful black mage.

Tidus , Yuna , Auron....

Well i played tidus cause hez main , Yuna cause of her summons and auron jsut cause i thought he was Imba :P and he has a cool sword

I usually vary them all in until half way through then i concentrate on everyone except rikku and khimari. In the final few bosses i usually use tidus, yuna and auron, and then switch wakka in and out.

Tidus, Auron and Lulu

I used Tidus for his speed and to double the speed of the rest of the party and of course for his physical strength. Lulu for the black magic and Auron coz he just ROCKS!

Auron, Yuna and Rikku.
I train each equally but that's the party I usually stick to. I overtrain a bit though so Yuna does about the same damage as Tidus... .___.

Why? I like them. Simple as that. This party makes me happy ^_^

Last edited:
Mine is kinda hard to place as I share around duties (Wakka with piercing, Lulu with white magic etc.) but if I had to choose I think it would be Tidus (Speed hitting, speed magic etc.), Lulu (black and white magic plus I believe she had First Strike in my last game) and Wakka (flying enemies and piercing duties). I was practically unstoppable with these three but used the other characters as well. Not that Rikku and Kimahri ever really found a niche with me... XD

My main team was usually Yuna, Rikku and either Tidus or Auron. Rikku and Yuna always remained in my party just because I loved them the most. lol I used Tidus or Auron to help with damage or haste when needed but my rikku was pretty strong so besides stealing and the use of her overdrive she was one of my main damage dealers while Yuna was mainly on protection mode with cures, esuna's and the occational aeon.

I would use tidus, yuna and auron, because tidus was the main character, so I always kept him in the party, and he was pretty fast as well. I kept Yuna in because of her summons and healing, plus she is a decent character as well. Auron is the man, you don't mess with him unless you want to die a painful death, and he was strong as hell. But when it came to arial, I would switch one of the characters with Wakka because of how good he was against arial opponents. I never really used Lulu except during elemental's, and never used kimari because... I don't know why. The only reason I didn't use Riku was because of how far you were before she finally fully joined your party and how she started out.

My best team of Three is Auron,Lulu and Yuna.My Yuna has covered the entire sphere grid and my Auron is nearly finished with the sphere grid and Lulu has covered half.I never use any one else cause I don't need to.

Back