Why did you buy it?

I bought this game four days ago. It just arrived 15 minutes ago and the start is currently playing on my big t.v right now. ^_^ I just wanted to say that I bought it because I saw people posting here about it and it really intrigued me. I borrowed it from a friend before...I think 3 years ago, but I wasn't even halfway into the game yet and I already got stuck. >.< Then I had to return the game.

Well now, KH is all mine. -Evil laugh- I will defeat this game, as well as KH2...for I bought that too. ^_^ It's not here yet though.

Well then, time to play!!!

I bought it because I knew other Square characters would make an appearance. It's a pretty good game, I'd love to play KH3 when it comes out.

I purchased the game quite simply put, because I'm a whore for Square products. I played it at a friends house, liked what I saw. At the time, I had a considerable amount of money burning a hole in my pocket, and I wanted the game, so I bought it. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and it is one of my favorite gaming experiences of all time. Unfortunately, the sequel was utterly ridiculous, pure crap. I regret paying decent hard earned cash for it, when I could've just stole it.

I bought it because I needed a game for my new PS2 (slim) and it was cheap. But I liked it, the gameplay and story, unfornately the ending left me hanging.

I got it because I was bored one day and decided to get it. I thought the idea of Disney and Final Fantasy to be abit bizzare and rubbish, but I found it entertaining and fun!

The sole reason I bought it was because of the Final Fantasy characters that appeared in the game. After playing it I was relieved I had bought it because the Kingdom Heart games are awesome.

I didn't buy my copy of Kingdom Hearts; my friend gave me his copy of it for Valentine's day and my birthday. I love it. The battling system takes some getting used to, though.

I really didn't know about KH when I got in to a forum and made some friends who talked about it. Feeling bad not knowing about it, I decided to search for the game. Unfortunately, it wasn't at the malls yet. I was still able to play it though for my mother sent me my cousin's KH game.

Last edited:
I didn't buy the game, but Aztec had it and let me borrow it. I had heard good reviews on it and that it was made by Squenix, so I gave it a shot. I really wasn't impressed by the first one, but when the second one came ouot, I played through it and loved it. Borrow both from Aztec actually. Cool games, but def the 2nd was better than the first IMO.

Honestly, I bought the game because of the Disney influence. When I bought Kingdom Hearts, I had never played a Final Fantasy game in my life. I had no idea who Cloud and Sephiroth were. haha

I've always loved Disney, so I thought the game would be worth checking out. I was right.

When it was out i didn't think much of it and didn't know alot about it but then i saw a long in depth trailer which convinced me to buy it.

Honestly, I bought the game because of the Disney influence. When I bought Kingdom Hearts, I had never played a Final Fantasy game in my life. I had no idea who Cloud and Sephiroth were. haha

I've always loved Disney, so I thought the game would be worth checking out. I was right.

Thats exactly why I bought it.

It was intreague that amde me buy KHI, i had seen reviews of the game and i thought as square were doing it then it would be in safe hands, and it was. :D

Ive never played KH2 as i sold my PS2 for a Xbox before the game was released, but if i ever get a PS3 i'll be sure to have a blast on KH2.

When I first heard Kingdom Hearts it was a half year before it actually came out. (April 2002) I actually thought it was a joke and didn't believe this game was real. It was pretty crazy thinking that something this crazy would become a reality. But when Christmas that year came, I got the game and played it. I was in 8th grade at the time. Only me and a couple of friends at the time played it. Eventually, a whole mass of friends have played it as the years went buy, so I knew this game was going to become a full fledged franchise.

I got it because it was Square-Enix and, more importantly, it had some prominent FF cameos. I'm glad I did too, since the series is ridiculously good as well.

Back