Why did you buy it?

I saw alot advertising on the tv and it looked really good so I brought it. As it turned out I fell in love with it and now its one of my favorite games.

first i got chain of memories because i was going on a trip and seriously needed something for my gba and there was nothing else, i liked CoM so bought the first one when i saw it for £12

i got it cause id already beaten kh2 and it didnt make any sense so i decided mayb the smart thing to do would be to buy the 1st one

i bought it only for 1 reason cause i am a sephy fan and my frend told me a character in the game "riku" was sephiroth's son so i bought turns out to be he wasnt (or is he) but he does lie a lot but i was amazed by the game play and all but frend also told me that in kh3 it will be revealed that riku is spehy's son personally i think it is a lie but he has the kh3 prototype and u can play the first two or 3 wrolds in it. but i was more impressed in kh1 than kh2 because for the fact that once u beat the game there is more to do in it like alternate bosses in certain worlds as in 2 there is none of that.

i bought it only for 1 reason cause i am a sephy fan and my frend told me a character in the game "riku" was sephiroth's son so i bought turns out to be he wasnt (or is he) but he does lie a lot but i was amazed by the game play and all but frend also told me that in kh3 it will be revealed that riku is spehy's son personally i think it is a lie but he has the kh3 prototype and u can play the first two or 3 wrolds in it. but i was more impressed in kh1 than kh2 because for the fact that once u beat the game there is more to do in it like alternate bosses in certain worlds as in 2 there is none of that.

i dont even think there is a prototype build because they havent even started to make it. sorry but i think your friend is lieing again. and there is no way riku could be sephiroths son because that would just fuck up ff7

I bought it with my mom when I was 7 because my sister told me to. XD I knew nothing at all of Kingdom Hearts until I played it.

I bought KH1 because of the FF characters.

Then I played it and absolutely loved it for itself and when KH2 came out, I bought it right away. I could've have waited and bought it at a cheaper price, but I honestly don't regret paying the amount I did. I absolutely loved the game. My only criticism of KH2 was that it was a little too easy to play.

Although there's a KH3 supposedly in the makes as well as the spin-offs, KH2 does have a conclusive ending if you ignore the secret ending. Sora and Riku returned back home, and that was Sora's main objective.

After I played KH2, then I bought Chain of Memories to understand what happened between the two games
; a cheap but effective marketing ploy on Square's part, although I would prefer if CoM came for the PS2 instead of the GBA...

i brought because i had brought KH2 and it was a great game and i thought i might as well get the first and complete the whole story although i didnt like KH1 at all the graphics arent as good and it seemed a much harder game and much easier to get stuck on i gave up at the begining but i only brought it due to KH2

A friend recommended it to me and I was deeply interested in the mix between Disney and Square.

I got KH because my friend bought me one for mah B-day.

If she didn't show it to me though, I wouldn't have bought it at all xD

Back