• The thirst for a sequel

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • It's another Final Fantasy

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Other <specify in post>

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
I agree with the guys post above mine.
I bought the game because i wanted more of the story and the guy at the game store said it was awesome.

P.S. All American Rejects, I'm soo sorry X-2 had to be your first FF experience.

P.S.S. This is to Tidus Girl. I thought it was unanomus that the game sucked. I never knew anyone could actually enjoy it. That must be a statistical anamoly. A "blip" if you will... I mean the game not you...

Out of curiosity. I enjoyed Final Fantasy X and I got the thirst for more. I was sceptical of Final Fantasy X-2 - especially as it was the first Final Fantasy sequel but as it was another title in such a beloved series, I couldn't resist but to buy it. ^_^

I got it because first it's an FF game (as was said in the post) it is a Sequel (also said in the post) but mostly for the ability learning system I love the idea and have always loved having to work to get abilities.

I bought it because "it's another Final Fantasy." It was January of 2005, I'd just come back to school from winter break, and I was desperate for an RPG to play. Suikoden IV wasn't due out for another couple of months, so I headed to Blockbuster and rented FFX-2. I bought it at Electronics Boutique about a week later.

I didn't want to know what happened next so much. It'd been a couple of years since I finished FFX, and I preferred to leave the end sort of ambiguous. I was a little put off when I took the game to the counter at EB and the guy said, "...You want THIS game? Are you sure?" and told me how odd it was. Once I started, I didn't really care about the story. Dresspheres are fun, and I missed the old characters.

Thirst for a sequel. I really like FFX, so I wanted to see what happened next. It's probably my current fav. Though, I also got it because I'll collect anything FF. :P

Honestly, just because it was a Final Fantasy. I had already heard the feedback, but of course, I had to see it for myself.

For the sheer joy of possessing the sequel to my second favourite game, of course.

But I was strongly dissapointed. Its a nice game, but I'm a rather laid-back person and it was just, too all over the place for me. The story was too choppy and the side-missions were a blurgh. xP
But of course, was nice to have a sequel. No matter how cheesy it turned out. (Ack, I'm being too kind there.. it was like an explosion in the cheese factory.)

I bought FFX-2 because I have X so I wanted to see what happened next in the story. It was also recomended by one of my friends ^_^

I bought it because it was another FF. I have not played a FF that was a bad game, and until I do, I will probably buy every FF that Square puts out.

Back