Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The thirst for a sequel

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • It's another Final Fantasy

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Other <specify in post>

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
A moment of weakness from me I have to admit, I thought that this would have been good because I was still under the illusion that anything by Square was good. Ruined the way FFX ended and should never have seen the light of day. I've learned my lesson though so it's all good.

I got it because, well its another FF but i was dissapointed by this game.

The only reason I bought it was to see if Yuna and Tidus would be reunited. The story line was cute, but I didn't really like the game play.
The sphere grid was not a good idea, it was just too confusing and hard to get every dress.
It was very disappointing that at the end of the game when they weren't reunited. The idea that a perfect game[side quests and all] to get the "perfect ending" is just rediculious. Everyone knows that the only reason to buy FFX-2 was to see Tidus and Yuna at the end.

I cant remember why i got ti most likely cause its another FF to the collection and i think cause i wanted to see the miltiple endings ( i had my fingers crossed someone would slice tidus up as graphicly as possible :angry: )

I got it because i loved FFX and wanted more ^_^ also it was another Final Fantasy and I felt it was just wrong not to get it and I enjoyed playing it and still play it every now and then

After the sad ending to X, I guess I could say that I thirsted for a sequel. Wanted to see if Yuna would get Tidus back.

On a side note, may fans knocked X-2, but I enjoyed it.

I just knew that there'd be a sequel to Final Fantasy X when I saw the ending. You can't just end a Final Fantasy like that because then it wouldn't be Final Fantasy at all. So it's a mix of being another Final Fantasy and the thirst of it being a sequel. But I voted for it being another Final Fantasy.

I only got it because it was another final fantasy, it didn't even look that good. :)

thirst for a sequal, now hoping for another part...
i'm looking out for a 3rd part, and if it will come i'll worship square every night and buy the game the moment it comes into the stores, even if i have to get out at midnight like i did with WoW: TBC... and yes i did...

sorry for posting about another RPG, just making an example :p

Back