Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The thirst for a sequel

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • It's another Final Fantasy

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Other <specify in post>

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
I couldn't really narrow it down to one answer, so I chose other. I loved FFX and it's my favorite game of all-time. I jsut couldn't pass up the sequel even though it didn't quite satisfy my expectations. it's a FF game, I gotta play it. Wanted to get the rest of the story figured out, yada, yada. Good game, but not as good as it could have been.

I got it because I refused to believe Tidus was dead. X-2 would have been smashed to smithereens had he stayed dead. SMITHEREEENS I tell you. SMITHEREENS.

I got it cause it was a new FF title, and it looked a lot different than X (which I did not enjoy very much), so I wanted to see if I would enjoy X-2. And I did! xD

I bought it a few weeks ago for a few reasons. I want to collect the entire Final Fantasy series (I have VIII, IX, X and X-2 so far). I went to GAME to re-buy IX because mine was broken. They didn't have any PS1 games, so I thought: "Hmmm, XII isn't out for about two months, so why not buy X-2?" and I did, for £15. I also got bored with X, so I thought a change might be good. I already knew what happened at the end of X. I really like the game, so I'm glad I bought it :)

I got it because it's another FF title. I just had to have it.

Why? Well, FFX was another 'FFVII', in my opinion ... it left a lot of questions unanswered which is a brilliant way of making another sequel. Not to mention that FFX was the first FF for the PS2, it means that Squaresoft had a lot of scope to play with, use the sequel to try out new graphics engines or plot styles of battle systems ... it was an opportunity too good to pass up.

I liked FFX-2, but it still follows the system of Hollywood where any sequel of a massive movie will always be worse.:)

I saw the final fantasy title and i had to get it. lol.

I bought it because it was Final Fantasy X's sequel, since I adored Final Fantasy X when I finally got to play it. I had also followed it and been facinated by Lenne's insertion, plus Yuna's journey to find Tidus (which led to me stubbornly playing until I got Perfect Ending XD)

I got it for the storyline and i didnt want my friends beating me at it

I haven't actually bought it yet. I was going to last month but the guy at the counter started asking who was purchasing the game. I said I am and he basically started saying don't do it; pleading with me not to buy the game. My mates were there too.
I was sought of shocked. I mean, even I had my doubts about whether or not to buy it but to hear the worker urging me not to spend my money was just shocking; I thought is it that bad). He told me to borrow it first off my mate before iI make a purchase. So, I have and so far I'm glad I didn't buy it. I still need to be convinced.

Back