Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
Final Fantasy X-2 is the only spin-off Final Fantasy title that I have actually enjoyed playing, so I suppose that I would be into another sequel (or prequel) if it was done right. A prequel, detailing High Summoner Braska's pilgrimage, would be awesome. Jecht and Auron are some of the more popular characters of the FFX canon, so it would be an obvious choice really.

I'd rather see a story that consisted of High Summoner Braska, Jecht, and young Auron 10 years before FFX be the next game than anything else. I mean I'd hope it'd be as accurate as possible, but I would have rather played a story like that instead of what FFX-2 turned out to be.

Braska, Jecht, and youyng Auron, FTW!

My problem with that would be we already know the outcome of Braskas pilgrimage and i think by making a prequel it would be heading down the same road as the FFVII compilation which would be terrible imo.
If FFX had stayed as a sole title i would say no to a sequel because the ending was perfect. However seeing as X-2 made a bit of a balls up with the game i wouldnt mind seeing another sequel, one that would get FFX back on track. Square enix would really have to put the effort into the game though and think out a clever and productive storyline.

I agree with Busta, I would love to play Braska's pilgrimage, I want to play the game from Jecht's view, and I want to experience what it feels like to play with Braska, summoning The Final Aeon and actually the ending might turns quite emotional.

I'd love a game about Braska's pilgrimage, I want to know more about Jecht and Braska. I felt theyr characters, especially Braska, weren't showed enough. It's true we already know how the story ends, but it's what happened between the beginning and the end which interests me :)

I want FF X-3!! My favourite character from every FF titles is Tidus, i want to play as him again! hmm. Maybe in X-3 Sin will be ressurected beacause of people sins (like Shuyin weaking up Vegnagun) And Tidus helps Yuna to kill him again! That would be cool!

No new sin! Another Sin would be a desperate attempt to make another FFX. A prequel would be good because it can show more character in Jecht and Braska. Also, I loved the battle system in FFX and I want to see it used again. We may know how a prequel would turn out but that's what all prequels do. so, yes an FFX-3

yeah but...

yeah i would love another spinoff but how though? if they did make one yes they should make yuna a summoner again (best that way) and bring auron back as well. perhaps new locations aswell more weapons but i dont hink the graphics could get better. :) the gameplay could be awesome like X, i think X-2 was a bit of a let down
does anyone elsefeel this way about X-2 ???

I want FF X-3!! My favourite character from every FF titles is Tidus, i want to play as him again! hmm. Maybe in X-3 Sin will be ressurected beacause of people sins (like Shuyin weaking up Vegnagun) And Tidus helps Yuna to kill him again! That would be cool!

Then FFX would be pointless. They killed the real problem behind Sin, therefore leaving it dead, permanently. Resurrecting it would be a terrible idea, you'd have to come up with rubbish filler material to actually make the game last.

No. Final Fantasy X's storyline is basically done with.

However wouldn't mind a small mini- game ( psp ?) about Braska, traveling with Jecht and a younger Auron. Though even then, the game will be slighty preditable..

Another sequal? Hell no! FFX-2 messed things up enough already.

A prequal however (set during Braska, Jecht and Auron's quest) could work really well. As long as it didn't stray too far from what actually happened and kept the mood somewhat serious (unlike X-2).

Yurk X-2 was already a crap no nead to make another one, FFX was just good to be the only one like that, not like FFVII wich was so awesome !

I think a sequel would be great. I loved the battle system of FFX, so if they adopted it, maybe around the story of High Summoner Braska, it would make a great game. Sure, we all know the outcome of his pilgramage, but I still think it would be fun to play his story.

Or instead of playing as Braska, since Yuna wasn't the main character, you play as Jecht. I might buy it if it was going to be like that, but just having a FF where they are sphere hunters almost killed the series for me.

no, i think i had enough of it and i don't think they could do anymore with this game. if they tried doing a prequel, with auron and yuna dad and tidus dad, wouldn't that be almost the same as the original game with them going on to kill sin. so i don't think they need to do another one

Final Fantasy X-3 sounds to drab for me. They covered pretty much the whole story in X, tied the rest of the knots in X-2, but what kind of objective would serve in the FFX-3 world? To me, it would be a desperate release, and the minds and ideas of Square-Enix would certainly have to be fruitful if they were to bring this out and to not make it a miss.

I want FF X-3!!Simply because I think that X is was best of series with VII,and all games behind X for me aren't "old FF".Prequel would be great with Jecht,Auron and Braska....

I want FF X-3!!Simply because I think that X is was best of series with VII,and all games behind X for me aren't "old FF".Prequel would be great with Jecht,Auron and Braska....

That's a fair point, playing through the game with Jecht Auron and Braska would be good, except if you've played FFX all the way through, we learn about the fate of the 3 characters, so it would be a bit pointless, since we'd already know what happens in the end.

Knowing what happened at the end of a game would put me off buying it.

No, no, no! Final Fantasy X-2 ruined the end of X in my opinion! Look what happened to Yuna in X-2! Where would her deterioration from being a good girl go to next?

There's nothing left in Spira to talk about- aside from the odd questions such as: do they still send the dead now or maybe about the problem with fiends.

Then again I found Spira itself too small. Expanding it with a another continent wouldn't have been too bad of an idea- considering that it could be a forgotten continent for 1000 years as people wouldn't have had the Machina to find it. Then again they would have found it after 2 years.

Prequel sounds ok...just ok though. I think it could be fun but would likely just fall on it's face if it's anything like X-2. If they throw us some curve balls and mix it up with what we played in X, I could go for it.

I think they should do something with Blitzball. Like an actual sports game. Could be lots of fun if done well and allowing multilayer. Just a thought...

Back