you know you've played too much FF when......

When you steal an old mototcycle and car from a museum to try to make an epic escape.

When you avoid locks becuase your afraid a "Lost Number" will attack you.

When you get in a huge debate over wether some one's name ends in "s" or "th"
Examples: Alexis/Alexith or AERIS/AERITH or James/Jameth

You know you've played to much Final Fantasy when.....

You nab an old lady and yell "PILFER GIL!!!!"

Someone attacks you and you throw your wallet at them.

You start calling your mother JENOVA

You watch a zombie movie and scream "CAST CURE!!!"

When someone asks "Who's your favorite sports team?" and you reply "The Besaid Aurochs"

You think dermititis is just another word for Geostigma.

You walk into random houses and strike casual conversations with the people inside them.

When you or someone else gets in a fight you see a command screen.

You secretly name all your crushes after the hottest FF characters.

You try to convince zoo keepers to put ostriches and yellow canaries in one cage.

In every one of your soccer games, when you score you strike a pose ( I'm the weirdest team captain ever. Because I do this all the time XD).

When you see a bird flying in the sky and you think its a aegyl.

You think Judge Gabranth should rule the Judicial system.

You hate whales XD.

Youve played to much FF when you (probably just me) want to weld you Ultima weapon to your Lord of the Rings Glamdring sword to increase it power!!

When you Tifa figure starts talking back to you, which warrants the question?...........the hell are you doin talking to it in the first place!!!

When you know how to say gorilla in Al-Bhed.........its Kennemy if you want to know lol.

When you own a FFVII Quick Cast Materia Bahamut Summon.......sadly it dont work.

*spoilers*

When you drink from a test tube labelled ether, hoping that your MP will be replenished. (Ether, in real life, scientifically, is an organic molecule containing two alkyl groups connected by an oxygen atom. Some ethers are used in diesel engines :P)

When you take turns to fight someone.

When you think that your school has a hidden basement that contains a secret machinery that can transform the school into an airborne and mobile structure. (Balamb Garden)

When you ONLY play Final Fantasy Piano Collections although there are so many kinds of songs for the piano.

When you stuff your friend in a bag full of pickles. (Dagger and Steiner did that)

When you believe you will 'stop' functioning in 1 year time. (Vivi)

When you mistook saying your country's currency as 'gil'.

when you've spent over 500 hours on FFXII, a game you dislike and you still haven't reached the end.
rotfl

when you carry a keyboard around with you just so you can play the victory celebration every time you beat a challenge you were working on, and then dance while playing it. (guilty)

You know you've played too much Final Fantasy when you're in a hospital and you ask a doctor "Excuse me white mage, can you cast Cure on me and Raise on my friend?"

... when you walk around and everywhere you go, you have some theme from some Final Fantasy playing in your head.

Generally Balamb Garden for school....

When you honestly don't know what kind of meat restaurants eat or serve because all of the animals in your world fight you and turn into gil or items when they die.

YKYHPTMFFW: When the Materia you got of off Ebay mysteriously ends up in your pocket!
You go to work..........and hope that your Final attack Materia will activate on incapacitation.

Obviously linked to the Life Materia you brought as well......:srsly:

Yes I have actually have these.

When you spend months running around an empty field waiting for a random encounter or a chocobo.

you know you've played too much final fantasy when

all of your usernames revolve around final fantasy

your fashion is inspired by final fantasy characters

the black mages are your favorite band

When you think Norse Mythology is derived from Final Fantasy.

When you're pretty sure how much damage is done will appear in numbers, with a limit of 9999.

When during Mathematics tests, and you get an answer of 5 digits and above, you write 'NA (Maximum is 9999)'.

When you use weapons, like knives, daggers and swords, on people and think there won't be any visible hurt on them despite your attacks.

When you think screaming 'Fire' would help you out when you have to cook in outdoor camps.

you know you play too much final fantasy when you think that you can get away with not bathing for a few years and still have friends hanging around with you

...when asked if you like opera, you answer "I love Final Fantasy VI!"

Back