A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

Oh, yeah, it was Famitsu, I believe. And yeah, I think SE did influence that quote. After all, it was before Nomura was told to neutralize what he was saying to people. I guess Nomura was saying to many Clourithy things, so they told him to level the playing fields thereafter.

Really? Wow, that sucks, I mean its not like they can go back and hide Dismantled because it basically canonizes CxA, I mean Cloud talks about buying her smile along with the flower :wacky:

That explains why he didn't give it to Tifa, and gave it to Marlene instead, not to mention that spikey head has a soft spot for kids.

Its very sweet I think that Marlene ships CxA, I mean she slaps Cloud if he says he doesn't like her, and you have the option of saying you DO like her, to which Marlene strangely says "I won't tell Tifa", Cait Sith who gave us a predominately Clerith future, Vincent who helps Cloud with his guilt for Aerith, Yuffie who cried with him when Aerith died, Reno & Rude who know Cloud can't move on from Aerith, Sephiroth who killed her just to spite Cloud , even Sephy knows Aeriths worth to Cloud, after all Aerith is in Clouds heart, Tsung even knows that they are Canon, after all he set up Clouds heroic rescue from the ShinRa building, Even Zack knew they're destiny, after all had he not risked his life to get Cloud to Midgar, Aeriths destiny could have waited forever for Cloud, Zack has to be one of the biggest Catalst, and then theres the entire AVALANCHE gang who gave condolence to Cloud at the alter of Aeriths death, although strangely the unrequited love was the only one not to...

Really? Wow, that sucks, I mean its not like they can go back and hide Dismantled because it basically canonizes CxA, I mean Cloud talks about buying her smile along with the flower :wacky:
That is so true, lol.

Its very sweet I think that Marlene ships CxA, I mean she slaps Cloud if he says he doesn't like her, and you have the option of saying you DO like her, to which Marlene strangely says "I won't tell Tifa", Cait Sith who gave us a predominately Clerith future, Vincent who helps Cloud with his guilt for Aerith, Yuffie who cried with him when Aerith died, Reno & Rude who know Cloud can't move on from Aerith, Sephiroth who killed her just to spite Cloud , even Sephy knows Aeriths worth to Cloud, after all Aerith is in Clouds heart, Tsung even knows that they are Canon, after all he set up Clouds heroic rescue from the ShinRa building, Even Zack knew they're destiny, after all had he not risked his life to get Cloud to Midgar, Aeriths destiny could have waited forever for Cloud, Zack has to be one of the biggest Catalst, and then theres the entire AVALANCHE gang who gave condolence to Cloud at the alter of Aeriths death, although strangely the unrequited love was the only one not to...
Yup, so true, so true. :ryan: It is quite odd that Tifa doesn't say anything to Cloud in that scene but everyone else does. Weird if you ask me.

Anyway, I come with some stuff from Dismantled;
Credid goes to Quexinos at the CxA forums for translating and posting;

1. Hair
She attends to her hair style. Whenever a fight with a monster finishes, she puts her bangs in order. The ribbon tied in the back center is to conceal materia, her mother's memento

2. Hand/Arm

Will she twist them off with this?

3. Initial Equipment

Weapon - Guard Rod (stick?)
Armor: Bronze Bangle
Materia: None

4. Aerith Gainsborough

age:22  height:163cm  blood type:O  birthday:2/7  hometown:Icicle Lodge  weapon:Rod

5. Aerith does her impressive appearance as the slum's flower vendor.
The destined encounter with Cloud winds her, the only survivor of the Ancient species, up in the vortex of a huge fight. Where is the promised land? While being trifled with by fate, Aerith puts all her energy attempting to accomplish her role as "Cetra" to bring up the planet without fear of the harsh ending.

Don't you just love how it says her encounter with Cloud was destined? I do! <3

I think it's safe to say that they're just Destined. :wacky:
Yeah, I know.

But can you believe there are even Clouriths who think this doesn't mean they were destined to meet? Makes no sense.

Tifa's;

1. Garments
Even looking at her choice of fashion in Corneo's mansion, you can see that she favors clothes that are easy to move in and revealing.***

2. Glove
Materia is equipped on the back portion of the leather gloves. In a situation where something receives a backhand blow of Tifa's punch, it's struck by hard materia, therefore it's painful just thinking about.

3. Initial Equipment
Weapon - Leather Gloves
Protector: Bronze Bangle
Materia: None

4. Born and raised in Nibelheim, Cloud's childhood friend, is alone, the only person to accurately know his past. Similar to Cloud, 5 years ago she encountered an event in Nibelheim but then shuts her mouth tight for some reason. What is Tifa afraid of? What is there to fear? She faces her past to solve the mystery regarding FFVII's greatest riddel.

[this next one is from the next page, no image]
Personality assessment by words
When Cloud and Aerith exclude Tifa, her emotion is sometimes becoming of jealousy. There seems to be complicated feelings that exceed mere childhood friends toward Cloud. In the second half of the story, her tone becomes more feminine. The event in the Forgotten City was the turning point. She began to face her own feelings honestly.

Cloud EXCLUDES TIFA? xD

Hi, everyone!

I'm kind of new here, but I was wondering if I could join this club. CloudxAerith is by far my favorite Final Fantasy pairing, and I would love to be a part of this club a lot. ^_^

Oh, of course you may join! :ryan: Welcome to the club! Why do you love Cloud and Aerith so much? ^_^

Oh, of course you may join! :ryan: Welcome to the club! Why do you love Cloud and Aerith so much? ^_^
Well, it all started when I was really young. I was too young when my mom and dad bought FF VII for me, so I couldn't understand what was really going on. Despite this, for some reason I always knew that Cloud and Aerith were meant to be together forever. As I got older I was really devastated to learn that Aerith died, but I was happy to know that Cloud always thought of here, and that he still wanted to be with her. I really love how Cloud is so willing to continue his love for Aerith rather than move on to Tifa or anyone else. To me Cloud and Aerith have by far the most tragic, but gorgeous romance above all other Final Fantasy parings. There love for one another seems so strong that it's really beautiful, yet bittersweet at the same time. :inlove:

*Coughs* Sorry for the long post. :blush:

Aww, that's a great reason! How up to date are you with everything dealing with VII? There's been lots of new info that just SCREAMS CloudxAerith.

If you look above, you'll see scans of pages from a book called DISMANTLED. In that book it says Cloud and Aerith's encounter was destined. ^_^ Pretty romantic right? And on Tifa's page it says Cloud and Aerith exclude Tifa and it makes Tifa jealous.

Aww, that's a great reason! How up to date are you with everything dealing with VII? There's been lots of new info that just SCREAMS CloudxAerith.

If you look above, you'll see scans of pages from a book called DISMANTLED. In that book it says Cloud and Aerith's encounter was destined. ^_^ Pretty romantic right? And on Tifa's page it says Cloud and Aerith exclude Tifa and it makes Tifa jealous.
I'm pretty up to date with everything that has happened after VII. It kind of gets on my nerves when CloTis say that Cloud is with Tifa just because they live together, Which if I can say is completely ridicuulous! Also, there wasn't anything that leaned towards CloTi after watching AC/ACC over a million times.

Also, the DISMANTLED scan about Aerith and Cloud was extremely romantic. Not only that, but I always kind of figured that Tifa was jealous about Cloud and Aerith's relationship. :)

Yeah, there's nothing going on between Cloud and Tifa even in CoD and DoC. xD

Have you read Case of Lifestream?

This cute little gif/animation was shared by a Cloud x Aerith fan on another forum, I don't know if anyone has seen it or not but I'll post it anyway because its so darn cute!

thkissing3.gif

Thanks to Dead Master at the NarutoForums, Cloud and Aerith club for sharing it!

---

I was watching the Youtube walk through of Final Fantasy VII, and I always notice how Cloud and Aerith had two meet-cutes, and I wanted to ask which one you guys prefer?

For me I love how they Bumped into each other on the Midgar streets, it was so dramatic and angsty having Aerith be pushed over like that, to which Cloud immediately rushed to her and bought her smilea flower.

Or.

When he Falls through her church roof and literally land in her lap, and eventually agrees to go on a date in exchange for her protection, I like how kinky Cloud is when suggesting "It'll cost ya" :kinky:

Any way which do you prefer?

Channizard, that's so cute :ohoho: and absolutely one of the best Clerith moments in FFVII, I always think Cloud had his arm around Aerith, and I love how he screams for her to stop running away, and its kinda sad but he barely reacts to Tifa passing by them.

Your so lucky, they look so adorable on the playground set, I like how they look the same as they do in the game :yay:

Cloud's expression is still a but "eeeeeeeeh" to me, but it was the person's first time doing a human commission. Usually they did Pokemon on their DA but they were pretty epic with those. xD And I love the little chibi figures of the game it really helps retain the charm of this scene. <33

Holy flowers, Batman! When did you all post here! :rage:

Tory, I adore that gif... SO CUTE :ryan: Also, Channi, that statue-thing is SO precious!

I was watching the Youtube walk through of Final Fantasy VII, and I always notice how Cloud and Aerith had two meet-cutes, and I wanted to ask which one you guys prefer?

For me I love how they Bumped into each other on the Midgar streets, it was so dramatic and angsty having Aerith be pushed over like that, to which Cloud immediately rushed to her and bought her smilea flower.

OOH! That is my favorite too! Especially since Cloud says her smile was a good purchase, also he says this meeting was amazing(as stated in DISMANTLED) I just adore how it parallels the meet-cute from the play Pygmalion. Too kawaii <3

They are, aren't they! Here's some pretty fanarts for you all!

14482369.jpg

14381047.jpg

13128668_p5.jpg

13128668_p0.jpg

12080836-1.png

11414854_m-1.png

10371428-1.jpg

2hzh9qt-1.jpg

Back