A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

I know :ryan: me too xD I almost fainted at the "she used to smile like a flower" quote. Cloud's such a poet at heart. <33 How does someone even go about describing a smile to that of a flower. It's too cute that Cloud goes into such detail with his flower girl <33

heck yes I'll tell you! They're mainly from a book called Kaitai Shinsho(Dismantled), give me a while and I'll have all of them compiled for you. =3

IT'S DISSECTION WOMAN. DIIIIIEEEE SEEEEXXXX SHUUUUUNNNNN :rage:

...on the positive note, I'm also digging the sig, just compiled of simple quotes.It's adorable :ryan:

Gosh, now then... that's a question and a half! I've been a fan of Cloud and Aerith when I first played the game back in 1997. When I played it, to me -as a silly little 12 year old- it just seemed entirely natural that they were a couple. I didn't feel that there needed to be any reasoning for it, I simply felt that Cloud and Aerith were together.

She made him laugh and feel good about himself, he helped her feel protected and he took her out of the slums. I loved seeing the awkward and funny way that they flirted with each other and I was devestated when she died because I was convinced that they were the main couple of the game.

Aerith's death made Cloud an even more tragic character because killing her meant that he didn't have the one person who made him feel comfortable with himself (at least that's how I see it). He never really gets over her death either, even in Advent Children he's mourning her.

I've got to add, at this point, that I don't really have anything against Tifa. She's a nice character; she's strong, caring and determined. I can see why a lot of people ship Tifa and Cloud together, but I really don't think it works. But I respect the opinion!

Ahem...I have some Clerith icons to share. It's not much, but I hope you guys like them. :)

clerithav5.png
clerithav4.png
clerithav3.png
clerithav2.png
clerithav.png

Yes, those icons are to-die-for! They're so bright and pretty! :yay:

I've got to add, at this point, that I don't really have anything against Tifa. She's a nice character; she's strong, caring and determined. I can see why a lot of people ship Tifa and Cloud together, but I really don't think it works. But I respect the opinion!

I like Tifa as well, no need for animosity for either girl over feuding pairs. There is a relationship between Cloud and Tifa and I respect that people ship them but I just don't see their relationship as "romantic".

I liked you answer though!

Tsukimori, those Icons are so pretty :P

Welcome Aerith!!! Why do you like CloudxAerith so much? xD

I find the whole romance between them to be very sweet. While most people think her love for Cloud is influenced only because of Zack, I think along the way Aerith DID gather true romantic feelings towards Cloud and vise versa. The toll it had on him was rather touching... <3

^agreed. At first, the similaities Cloud had about Zack was what at first drew her in, but she realized by Gongaga that Cloud was Cloud and that she loved him much more.

"Aerith: At first when I met Cloud, I believed he was similar to Zack. Little actions, the way he spoke... his kindness. But Cloud is Cloud. I, now undoubtedly, love Cloud much more than Zack.

But Cloud is clueless.
"
- Dismantled

Admittedly, I'm more of a Zerith freak. .///.
However, I felt Cloud saved her in a way.

My fiance is actually annoyed that I support Cloud x Aerith.
I said it is because in my eyes, Cloud helped Aerith move on.
She found peace and comfort in Cloud. She found new reason to love.
And Cloud seemed so sad all the time. Aerith brough humour and excitement to him.
She even made him smile in Advent Children (which I totally had a fangirl moment over).

I mean, how can you NOT feel the love?! D: <
That dude never smiles so it must be special. >_>

Also, I feel that without Cloud... Well. Aerith would have been lonely.
A young woman left in the Slums, bearly making enough money to get by on...
Lost one love without knowing what had happened and can only go by guesses.
Then die with a broken heart and empty life?

Cloud took her away from the Slums and made her experiance different things.
He protected her to the very best of his ability and healed what was once broken.
I find it so hard to believe that some people just don't support the pairing.

They seem so sweet. ; n ;

EDIT:
Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
Not sure if they have already been posted...
If so, sorry for cluttering the thread. >_<;;

Cloud & Aeriths date
Aerith finds Cloud
Love at first sight
Aerith taking care of Cloud
Aerith waiting for a kiss
Cloud & Aerith in KH
Aerith embraces Cloud from behind
"Peek-a-boo!"
Cloud puts Aerith to rest...

Last edited:
Those are really pretty pictures! I've never seen a few of them. :yay:

Here's some beautiful graphics I found over at tumblr.
juk3dg.jpg

29pqdfl.jpg

Awww, those are so sweet! I've never seen them before. ^___^ <333
Kudos on finding them!

Yeah, they're adorable! So, here's some fanfics that I've read recently. They're amazing and I highly suggest them to be both read and reviewed. :yay:

Love Awakening - it's a poem of their first meeting.
Stay - Even a hero can need someone to save him too.

Back