A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

Waitress Girl said:

Honestly I'd feel the same if it was a girl who lookexactly like Tifa and was named Tifa; I'd feel like they wanted to show us that Cloud thought it was really her and the emotions he had for her still count I think. That said, I love how even in other realms Cloud/Aerith are always a package in their other appearances. While the women don't even exist :jess:
Totally agree, hm, hm. :ryan:

Lol, yeah, that's what I love about it. SE always seems to put Cloud and Aerith in the AU's. :reptar: Even if them in the AU's isn't particularly romantic the fact that SE/Nomura seems to just... i don't what's the word... tunnel vision on Cloud being around/with Aerith is just awesome. :ryan:

That's why I think Cloud and Aerith are the poster-characters of FFVII. That's how SE treats 'em at least :lew:

Totally agree, hm, hm. :ryan:

Lol, yeah, that's what I love about it. SE always seems to put Cloud and Aerith in the AU's. :reptar: Even if them in the AU's isn't particularly romantic the fact that SE/Nomura seems to just... i don't what's the word... tunnel vision on Cloud being around/with Aerith is just awesome. :ryan:

That's why I think Cloud and Aerith are the poster-characters of FFVII. That's how SE treats 'em at least :lew:

They actually are the poster pairing for FFVII and FF in general actually, the commercial for Final Fantasy VII advertises them, the coke ads, the Itadaki Street Special opening, Kingdom Hearts I's ending and Kingdom Hearts II's ending -- and then the reminiscence :wacky:

I hope its not brash to say this; but they are the poster pair :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q94akM503ek

"A story of a love that can never be"
Surprised they gave that away with a commercial though...But still, even more proof of their love <3

They actually are the poster pairing for FFVII and FF in general actually, the commercial for Final Fantasy VII advertises them, the coke ads, the Itadaki Street Special opening, Kingdom Hearts I's ending and Kingdom Hearts II's ending -- and then the reminiscence :wacky:

I hope its not brash to say this; but they are the poster pair :3
You don't have to tell me twice! I know they're the poster pairing of FFVII. Just look at how they're treated :lew:

marlena said:

Surprised they gave that away with a commercial though...But still, even more proof of their love <3
yup, that's where our club name came from ^_^

Guys this is a fanfiction by someone named INCOGNITO at fanfiction.net. I didn't write it, but I think everyone should read it. Cuz it's really fluffy and really well written. I hope you enjoy it, cuz it's one of the best stories I ever read. :yay:

FANFICTION.NET: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7079215/6/Memories
Author: lncognito

Save Point
Sometimes he finds himself missing Nibelheim. Other times, he longs to return to Aerith's church in the slums, just to sit in the pews and watch her while she tends to her flowers.

He has never in his life experienced anything as singularly draining as these past few month travelling across the world have been. The nature of his quest, what he must do, has made him nervous. Aerith has made him nervous. His own head has made him nervous. He thinks it's impressive he's made it this far without developing a rainbow of ulcers. Or maybe he has and he's just been stuffing his gullet with enough potions to negate their effects.

They take a break at Costa del Sol. Everyone hits the beach while Aerith convinces him to rent a villa from some mook he'd sooner cross the street than look at. Once inside, she orders him to take a nap, and he obeys. Like always. He's only closed his eyes for a moment before he hears singing.
Loud singing. Bad, off-key singing.

He gets up and makes his way toward the bathroom, the source of the abysmal racket. And there she is, dressed in a two-piece bathing suit with her hair down. The music's on full volume, although her voice is drowning out any semblance of key or pitch, and she's dancing in front of the mirror, singing into a hairbrush. It's not as if he's made any sort of effort at being covert. She's just that oblivious to his presence and keeps right on singing.

He laughs softly to himself and crosses his arms, leaning against the doorframe.

He finds himself thinking a number of less-than-pure thoughts as he admires her slight form shimmying around the small room. He'd put money on her taking at least until the song is over to notice him leering at her with what he imagines must look like a slightly creepy grin curving up half his mouth, but she'll forgive him for it. She always does.

"Holy mother of Cetra!" she breathes, jumping a good foot in the air when she notices him in the threshold.

His smirk widens when she presses her hand to her heart, the wide-eyed look of prey leaving her face almost as soon as it arrives. He subtly appraises her form before blanking his expression entirely.

"Cloud!" She releases breathy laughter and hugs her arms around herself as she takes a step toward him. "What are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?"

Her face is flushed with life and probably embarrassment, and he can't imagine her looking any more gorgeous.

"Just admiring. Don't mind me," he says slowly, and then nods. "Are those new?" He follows her fingers tucking her hair behind her ear, showing off her new earrings.

"You like?" she asks with a smirk of her own, smoothing her hands down her naked torso.

"Honestly?" he asks, and she nods emphatically. "I'm really not that interested." It's a complete lie, of course. They look stellar on her – everything does, including that bikini she's wearing – and he's
always
interested in her. Her face falls for a moment, but he drops his arms and moves in closer, sliding his palms down her arms until his hands meet hers. "Let's find you another pair together. My treat."
-x-

@Calipso
That fanfiction was so cute! Cloud was so sexy and smooth; a new development when it comes to being around his woman! I have to say I love cocky Cloud so much :D Especially when he's with Aerith :P Are they dating in the fic? I can't tell if they are or if there was just some romantic tension goin' on :mokken:

Marlena said:

I know, I love watching that commercial :gonk:

@Calipso
That fanfiction was so cute! Cloud was so sexy and smooth; a new development when it comes to being around his woman! I have to say I love cocky Cloud so much :D Especially when he's with Aerith :P Are they dating in the fic? I can't tell if they are or if there was just some romantic tension goin' on :mokken:

Just romantic tension. :mokken: but the fic is a bunch of random drabbles for CxA from the game, the movie, etc.

And I agree. cocky Cloud is awesome :ryan: i love how Aerith sung badly :ohoho: too adorable <3

I loved the fanfic. Really well written! And I got to picture Aerith in a bikini! She would look simply stunning ^_^ Not saying that in a weird way or anything...

That was a cute fanfiction. X3
I lol'd at the part where Aerith was singing and dancing in the mirror. I can totally picture her doing that. XD

Just romantic tension. :mokken: but the fic is a bunch of random drabbles for CxA from the game, the movie, etc.

And I agree. cocky Cloud is awesome :ryan: i love how Aerith sung badly :ohoho: too adorable <3

Oh, okay, that makes it even better that :D

even though I think she would sing beautifully, I like that she sang badly, it was cute and dorky, and I can totally see Aerith being dorky like that, that is why Cloud loves her, cause she's different than everyone else :P

I loved the fanfic. Really well written! And I got to picture Aerith in a bikini! She would look simply stunning ^_^ Not saying that in a weird way or anything...

I totally agree, plus Cloud was probably thinking the same exact thing! :P

That was a cute fanfiction. X3
I lol'd at the part where Aerith was singing and dancing in the mirror. I can totally picture her doing that. XD

I agree, the writer has a great way to capture Aerith!

So im really bad at keeping up here. IM SORRY ARGH

On another note, CLORITH FTW ~

Also cali, i remember you asking about something i wrote that you want to put somewhere? go right ahead hun, i don't mind especially if you cloriths need it ^^ feel free to pick out the stuff i said ;o

As for the sequel question pages back, Cloud and Aerith are ALWAYS linked together. ALWAYS. In all the sequels i've seen with them both, either their bond or their relationship is linked. There may not be any "romance" but it just emphasises Nomura's words of how Cloud and Aerith's bond is diffirent to Cloud and Tifas bond. So if they were both in a sequel, i think Nomura will still be as vague as ever about the whole LT thing, but will always make sure either to mention, Cloud will never forget her, Cloud has forgotten her but wants to remember, Clouds bond with her is strong, blah blah blah. The usual.

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately! I will try to check in more with this and the Not Interested Club. Sorry!

As for the sequel question pages back, Cloud and Aerith are ALWAYS linked together. ALWAYS. In all the sequels i've seen with them both, either their bond or their relationship is linked. There may not be any "romance" but it just emphasises Nomura's words of how Cloud and Aerith's bond is diffirent to Cloud and Tifas bond. So if they were both in a sequel, i think Nomura will still be as vague as ever about the whole LT thing, but will always make sure either to mention, Cloud will never forget her, Cloud has forgotten her but wants to remember, Clouds bond with her is strong, blah blah blah. The usual.

Completely agree, they're always bonded in some special way, not like Cloud and Tifa. Cloud and Tif really are more just like friends. Cloud and Aerith have a bond that is beyond romantic, a bond that becomes deep caring and a need for one another. (LOL I know that's been said before but I just thought I'd say it again since it is evert so true!)

So im really bad at keeping up here. IM SORRY ARGH

On another note, CLORITH FTW ~

Also cali, i remember you asking about something i wrote that you want to put somewhere? go right ahead hun, i don't mind especially if you cloriths need it ^^ feel free to pick out the stuff i said ;o

Awesome, thanks Val. :yay: And I agree with everything you said.

alex said:
Completely agree, they're always bonded in some special way, not like Cloud and Tifa. Cloud and Tif really are more just like friends. Cloud and Aerith have a bond that is beyond romantic, a bond that becomes deep caring and a need for one another. (LOL I know that's been said before but I just thought I'd say it again since it is evert so true!)
I SO agree. Especially since we have quotes backing that claim. :33

Also, guys, I was thinking. When we get to 100th page we should have a contest for fanfics, fanarts, etc. If you guys would feel up to it, I mean. ^_^ It'd be like us all spamming the nets with anything we could do for Clourith. I could have out prizes like points or rep. Or maybe we could just do it for fun. :P

Next question. This one is a lil more fun and not so serious.

Where would Cloud take Aerith on a date?(not counting the gold Saucer)And what would he do for her? Would it be over the top romantic? Or laid back and sweet?

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately! I will try to check in more with this and the Not Interested Club. Sorry!

Welcome back then! :)

Cloud and Aerith are connected in a way that makes them more than lovers and friends; they want to protect each other, and won't forget one another ever.

Also, guys, I was thinking. When we get to 100th page we should have a contest for fanfics, fanarts, etc. If you guys would feel up to it, I mean. ^_^ It'd be like us all spamming the nets with anything we could do for Clourith. I could have out prizes like points or rep. Or maybe we could just do it for fun. :P

Where would Cloud take Aerith on a date?(not counting the gold Saucer)And what would he do for her? Would it be over the top romantic? Or laid back and sweet?

I am totally for that contest idea, I might write a Fanfic or two and possibly draw a fanart too! We should develop a theme or something to do it to :3

I'll answer the question later promise :>
Kaleta said:

I totally agree Kaleta, I mean what has ever been canonly stated to show and prove Cloud and Tifa having a bond even close to Cloud and Aeriths? Its been officially stated that Cloud and Aeriths meeting was 'destiny's wheel spinning' and that Aerith is in Clouds heart and he'll never forget her -- if anyone else was in Nibelheim during the events of Clouds year(s) as a grunt THEY could have done it -- like Zack, or Aerith -- Aerith was even the only reason Tifa was able to get into Cloud's mind. Proving; Aerith and Cloud are much more bonded both spiritually and romantically.

I just don't and never have seen a "bond" of any type between CXT -- Tifa deflates Cloud and Cloud doesn't call at all and wanted to die alone-- how can that be a bond?

Waitress Girl said:
I am totally for that contest idea, I might write a Fanfic or two and possibly draw a fanart too! We should develop a theme or something to do it to :3
Okay, grool. Let's see if anyone else would. :hmmm:

I'll answer the question later promise :>
liar :sad3:

I totally agree Kaleta, I mean what has ever been canonly stated to show and prove Cloud and Tifa having a bond even close to Cloud and Aeriths?
Well... I'm not sure. :hmmm: Never had a C/T fan tell me other than they assume so. :hmmm:

Its been officially stated that Cloud and Aeriths meeting was 'destiny's wheel spinning' and that Aerith is in Clouds heart and he'll never forget her -- if anyone else was in Nibelheim during the events of Clouds year(s) as a grunt THEY could have done it -- like Zack, or Aerith -- Aerith was even the only reason Tifa was able to get into Cloud's mind. Proving; Aerith and Cloud are much more bonded both spiritually and romantically.
I SO agree there, WG. *claps* Good job. ^_^

I just don't and never have seen a "bond" of any type between CXT -- Tifa deflates Cloud and Cloud doesn't call at all and wanted to die alone-- how can that be a bond?
You and me both.

Actually. I think Cloud's more the type to take his sugar out on a laid back and sweet date. :ryan: He's just too quirky and too simplistic to think he could do something over the top romantic like a bed full of roses or some big dinner planned in formal clothing. I think he'd take her out on his motorcycle, drive her out somewhere where they can be alone and then they'd talk/kiss while surrounded with nature's own romantic atmosphere. I could even see Cloud taking Aerith out to cute lil fast food joints(themed to like the 50s usually :lew:) I think that'd be really cute.

I'm not saying he wouldn't do a full blown over the top romantic thing sometimes, but I just think he'd be too shy/nervous to do it ALL the time. :lew:

Its actually been said that Tifa is jealous of the bond Cloud and Aerith made. She was worried cause the bond was made so quickly. And she also states she kinda sees why Cloud became so close to Aerith ( meaning, aerith was a super nice person. Whether you agree or not, Tifa says so )

Awesome, thanks Val. :yay: And I agree with everything you said.
No probs cali babes <3 Get on msn tomorrow, need to speak to you!

I wonder if the guys here have msn too ;o i'd love to chat to you all! Making an msn clorith group, would be awesome sauce

Im down for anything like that. Sounds like a lot of fun <3

I recon back to his hometown. I think Cloud is a sentimental guy and would like Aerith to see where he grew up in. See what it was like where he lived, to make her part of his life. They'd have a little trip to the mountains near by and when they are done, have a picnic under the well ( yeah i went there, its not a cloti scene to me. Cause that scene was meant for clorith in the first place ). I read a fanfiction that had Cloud take aerith back to his hometown, it was awesome and sounds so much like Cloud ( since he likes to travel anyways )

I totally agree Kaleta, I mean what has ever been canonly stated to show and prove Cloud and Tifa having a bond even close to Cloud and Aeriths? Its been officially stated that Cloud and Aeriths meeting was 'destiny's wheel spinning' and that Aerith is in Clouds heart and he'll never forget her -- if anyone else was in Nibelheim during the events of Clouds year(s) as a grunt THEY could have done it -- like Zack, or Aerith -- Aerith was even the only reason Tifa was able to get into Cloud's mind. Proving; Aerith and Cloud are much more bonded both spiritually and romantically.
Remember, the bond that Cloud and Aerith share ( the one tifa is jealous of ) was said to be DIFFERENT to Cloud and Tifa's. Makes me wonder exactly what bond they all have ;D

Still, i curse at SE for not sticking to their original storyline. Would have been sooo much better. But i thank them for ALWAYS making sure they never leave out the bond between Cloud and Aerith. Even when shes not there ( DoC ) they never fail to mention her and Cloud ( aerith in cloud's profile, "the woman he will never forget" )

They have a bond. But its been called "different from cxa" by the creators. Kinda funny the bond cxa have is the one tifa is jealous of.

That is a great idea! I'm not very good at drawing but I would def do a fanfic.

As of where Cloud would take Aerith on a date? To fit his personality, definitely somewhere laid back. Aerith is more sweet and I think she would enjoy something peaceful and fun. A picnic somewhere, or a ride on a chocobo through some fields! Also somewhere where they can talk, because Cloud tend to open up with Aerith.

Kaleta said:
Its actually been said that Tifa is jealous of the bond Cloud and Aerith made. She was worried cause the bond was made so quickly. And she also states she kinda sees why Cloud became so close to Aerith ( meaning, aerith was a super nice person. Whether you agree or not, Tifa says so )
So agree. Not to mention, Clotis say all the time that Tifa knows CLoud best.... well, if she knows him best and she's saying he's grown fond of her fast, lost a part of himself when he lost her, and is getting jealous of Aerith cuz how Cloud is treating her... safe to say Cloud loves Aerith. :ryan:

I recon back to his hometown. I think Cloud is a sentimental guy and would like Aerith to see where he grew up in. See what it was like where he lived, to make her part of his life. They'd have a little trip to the mountains near by and when they are done, have a picnic under the well ( yeah i went there, its not a cloti scene to me. Cause that scene was meant for clorith in the first place ). I read a fanfiction that had Cloud take aerith back to his hometown, it was awesome and sounds so much like Cloud ( since he likes to travel anyways )
You literaly just inspired me to write a fanfic like that. :gonk: I need that fanfic link :gonk:

Remember, the bond that Cloud and Aerith share ( the one tifa is jealous of ) was said to be DIFFERENT to Cloud and Tifa's. Makes me wonder exactly what bond they all have ;D
Me too. If Tifa and Cloud's bond has been said to be motherly<->son then just what exactly does that make Cloud and Aerith's bond? :-)kinky:)

They have a bond. But its been called "different from cxa" by the creators. Kinda funny the bond cxa have is the one tifa is jealous of.
Homerun! :jess:

As of where Cloud would take Aerith on a date? To fit his personality, definitely somewhere laid back. Aerith is more sweet and I think she would enjoy something peaceful and fun. A picnic somewhere, or a ride on a chocobo through some fields! Also somewhere where they can talk, because Cloud tend to open up with Aerith.
I so agree <3 Something like that is TOTALLY them. :ryan:

So agree. Not to mention, Clotis say all the time that Tifa knows CLoud best.... well, if she knows him best and she's saying he's grown fond of her fast, lost a part of himself when he lost her, and is getting jealous of Aerith cuz how Cloud is treating her... safe to say Cloud loves Aerith. :ryan:

Tifa's the biggest Clerith of us all? :ohoho:

She did notice them falling for each other very fast and before anyone else did too...

Me too. If Tifa and Cloud's bond has been said to be motherly<->son then just what exactly does that make Cloud and Aerith's bond? :-)kinky:)

Kinda correlates with the quote of Nomura saying Cloud love and affection for Aerith is contrast to the other friends of the group, I mean they kinda go together perfectly xD

The quotes just reaffirm what the other says. :tehe:Not to mention Marlene knows best and she insults Cloud if you choose not to like Aerith; while she says, she won't tell Tifa if you say you do -- kinda like what Cait SIth does at the fortune telling eh?

Tifa's the biggest Clerith of us all? :ohoho:

She did notice them falling for each other very fast and before anyone else did too...
makes sense to me xD

Kinda correlates with the quote of Nomura saying Cloud love and affection for Aerith is contrast to the other friends of the group, I mean they kinda go together perfectly xD
Oh, lordy! You're so right. :lew: It goes hand in hand so perfectly. :ohoho:

The quotes just reaffirm what the other says. :tehe:Not to mention Marlene knows best and she insults Cloud if you choose not to like Aerith; while she says, she won't tell Tifa if you say you do -- kinda like what Cait SIth does at the fortune telling eh?
Hm, hm. :ryan: I've always loved how Cloud get's told he's stupid if you say to Marlene you don't like Aerith. Could SE be any more in our faces with Clourithness <333

makes sense to me xD

Oh, lordy! You're so right. :lew: It goes hand in hand so perfectly. :ohoho:

Hm, hm. :ryan: I've always loved how Cloud get's told he's stupid if you say to Marlene you don't like Aerith. Could SE be any more in our faces with Clourithness <333

Marlene and Tifa, two biggest Clourith shippers in the world :ahmed: SE put clever little hints all throughout the game, its kinda funny; that they are over looked because people like to leave out those guys that put it in there; its sort of like everyone calling Cloud and Aerith girlfriend and boyfriend throughout FFVII -- another clever clue :wacky:

Back