Aeris or Tifa?

• Tifa

Votes: 78 59.5%
  • Aeris

Votes: 53 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Tifa and Cloud would have been better, they both have the badass look and Aeris is just too innocent. I mean seriously, shes a flower girl people!!!

Both Tifa and Cloud would have been better, they both have the badass look and Aeris is just too innocent. I mean seriously, shes a flower girl people!!!
You're judging them on their looks? >< Gaah. Yes, I agree, I love the way Tifa and Cloud looks. I never really liked Aerith's outfit, but I did admire her personality. Innocent? I don't really think so considering she wore such a provocative outfit for the Don :P

Innocent? I don't really think so considering she wore such a provocative outfit for the Don :P
Yeah, I'm sure that was her willing choice. I'm sure she thought to herself I really want to impress the Don and make him horny, let me put this on. Not.

Yeah, I'm sure that was her willing choice. I'm sure she thought to herself I really want to impress the Don and make him horny, let me put this on. Not.
Clotifan, I really don't see why you feel the need to not like Aerith. I love Tifa and I feel no reason not to like her. Isn't there a rule here not to bash characters anyway?

I'm not bashing Aeris. Please feel free to report me for bashing Aeris if you can find it. All I've said on this forum is 1. she's dead (fact), and 2. that she's not the slut you make her out to be. She's innocent.

I'm not bashing Aeris. Please feel free to report me for bashing Aeris if you can find it. All I've said on this forum is 1. she's dead (fact), and 2. that she's not the slut you make her out to be. She's innocent.
Ok, you called her a bimbo on one of the other threads. And I didn't call her a slut. I was trying to say she wasn't AS innocent as people think she is. She doesn't act so childishly as everyone says unless you're referring to the gestures she makes.

That's hearsay.

I did not call Aeris a bimbo, I was talking about the nature of flower-selling bimbos in general. I never explicitly said "Aeris is a bimbo," nor was it my intent.

That's hearsay.

I did not call Aeris a bimbo, I was talking about the nature of flower-selling bimbos in general. I never explicitly said "Aeris is a bimbo," nor was it my intent.
I see. Well then I'm sorry for assuming so. =/

Aeris, hands down.
Though my issues with not liking Tifa are of another story, I actually hated Aeris in the begining. The more I raed through the story though, the more I prefer her. Tifa was a liar -i.e. Cloud's past, etc...

Aeris is a lot prettier too. And I liek her outfit. More conservative and not so slutty looking. I find Tifa to be nothing but put in for the overly large disproportionate rack -there's lways one of those kinds of people present in any game, "the skantily clad." Besides, Tifa remindes me too much of Rinoa, whom is another slut that I despise of teh FF series.

And Aeris is SO CUTE!

-And to comment on Aeris' choice of outfit: remeber, yes she was probably competeing for Cloud's attention vs Tifa, but also the Don liked pretty girls, hence why she dressesd up. And polygons only reveal so much, so who's to argue what was more revealing:
-the dress Aeris wore or...
-Tifa's large rack falling out?

This is a no brainer.

I will have to raise my hand to Tifa. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Aeris. I mean afterall Cloud has always been there for Tifa like when she ventured to the mountains on her own and Tifa's always been there for Cloud for instance when Cloud was in his coma. Its just that I've always prefered Tifa w/ Cloud. A big Cloti fan right here.

Tifa was for him but he could choose any of Aeris or Tifa, im not going to let a thread force me to choose 1 girl not the other.

It's a hard choice, IMO. I'd pick Tifa easily, but seeing that date with Aeris in the Gold Saucer, completely changed it for me. I'm still neutral about which is the better gal.

Last edited:
Aeris ^_^

Cloud didn't seem like he loved Tifa, not as much as Tifa loved him. I only saw him thinking of her as a friend and nothing more. There wasn't that romantic connection that I saw between him and Aeris.

tifa deserves cloud more than aeris. tifa knows cloud better than aeris and i mean c'mon they're like childhood friends. aeris and cloud just met for how many weeks or even days... tifa has helped cloud a lot in discovering his true past so their no doubt that tifa deserves cloud than aeris..

Tifa and Cloud were always meant to be, and I don't need a reason so nah!

But if you want one, I guess because Tifa has loved Cloud longer than Aeris ever would and could. Tifa also makes it super obvious at points, like all the time actually. And she sure did hold Cloud to that promise...

Tifa. It's a fact. Nomura even comes out and says it. Besides, if you've played FFVII, watched AC, and read MOTP and CoT, the answer is clear. Cloud wants to be with Tifa, and Aeris never got the chance to know Cloud.

well i guess that tifa is the one who deserves cloud because cloud just think in aerith because she is dead and cloud thinks its his fault but if she was alive cloud will be thinking in tifa and not in aerith

Definitely Tifa. I really didn't care for Aeris at all in the game. It just seems like Cloud and Tifa are meant to be together. They have a past together, unlike Cloud and Aeris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back