Aeris or Tifa?

• Tifa

Votes: 78 59.5%
  • Aeris

Votes: 53 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Aerith as she brought out a side of the real Cloud at one point eventhough she passed away before she could see it. Besides that, she took care of Cloud in a way.

Like Cloud's mother quoted (hopefully I got it right), "You should have an older girlfriend, one who would take care of you," . From there I believe he deserves someone like Aerith.

He needs someone to take care of him, who else better than Aerith. Forgive me, Tifa fans, but that's how I feel.

I think that TSG is being quite sensible. You can't get hyped up about stuff, please try to debate calmly and grammatically....The world is a sad place when I, an ickle thirteen-year-old, can type better than some "oldies". xD And DON'T give stupid reasons, it makes me *almost* take a chainsaw to the computer. :P I'd love to trade words with TSG. He's being quite intelligent. I'm a diehard Clerith, and DO have some things to say about certain people's ideas of WHY Cloud should be with Tifa, so I'll lurk around in here and wait for some good prey. xD I'm pretty sure the "Cloud can't be with Aerith cause she's dead" theory has been killed *and, sadly, revitalized* about one billion times....PLEASE, clear it up. xD Try this: http://www.geocities.com/anime_art2003/ClAeris.html
There.
No more "AERistTh teh daedazorz11!!!!!1! TIFA hawt n a libve or Cloiud a necrfofilic!1!!!!"

Thank you. ^_^

I saw the first line to that link you sent and it was exactly what I said. And where's TA? Normally she woeld have been scolding me for my earlier posts by now.lol. I still say Tifa, and the tech demo of FF7 just made me hate Aerith more...

The first line is the statement that is WRONG. xD
HOW did the tech demo make you hate Aerith? o_O

I just said he can't be with her unless he dies or something. And they showed her in the demo but not Sephiroth. That's enough to make me hate her. well, hate her more.

You have to read the whole thing. xD

That's somewhat of a silly reason. They just recreated the opening FMV. o.o

Don't worry, Lute. Some people are just going to hate Aerith because they want to, not because there's any real reason involved. I've been here a few weeks, and this is what I have gathered thus far.:lol:

I still say Aerith for Cloud. She deals with him better than Tifa can, and he's less of a turd around her. Plus, Square keeps giving us adorable tidbits of Clerith. Srsly. They even somehow worked in Clerith into the Parasite Eve series. That says to me they're trying to tell us something. XD

I feel that Aerith should be with cloud more then Tifa. My reasons are are because Aerith began to have feelings for cloud the more she got know him, hence with cloud. ALthough it was only because of Zach dying and cloud having Zachs memories of Aerith, his feelings also came through, and the fact that cloud really resembled Zach, only made Aerith become more infautuated with him.

Aeris was a sweet girl, and would have made a better girlfriend, nay, wife, for Cloud. She was quite beautiful, as well, and would have been a perfect mother.

Of course, Tifa's a firecracker in the game, and damn is she hot! Cloud would probably go with her, although most teenage guys would. In the movie, she seems to have matured into more of a maternal woman. Still, Aeris would have been perfect.

I really like Aerith. I even stopped playing teh game just 'coz she died..XD

But I don't want her to be paired to Cloud.
AerithxZach for me!!!

I have to agree with every one who picked Tifa she's definately the hotter of the two but still Aerith ( Yes it is Aerith there was a bad translation in the US version) is who cloud always was with. But Tifa had stood by him for all of his life and they made a promise when they were kids they made a loving promise to each other. Even though im a guy i can still believe strongly in this with Cloud as my idol.

Plz Tifas lover tell that to Tenshi Aerith and she will kick ur ass.
i love Tifa she is cute hot and have a jiant breasts so she isthe one for cloud and i'm sure:)......hhahahahahahahahahahaahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back