Votes: 53 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tifa of course.
what kind of question is that?
didn't you know that Tifa's my fav?

also i hate Aeris.

Aeris all the way! Tifa is a slut and a whore! who needs tifa! Aeris sacrificed her life to save the world! TO SAVE CLOUD! Cloud obviously liked her more than tifa, then he wouldnt have been so dramatic when Aeris died and only looked at tifa when she was injured, you know. haha

Wow, even if Tifa is winning, the two are still close with each other. Anyways, it doesn't really matter who Cloud loves more, as I believe he loved them both equally XD. But I do think Cloud would have been more happy with himself if Aerith was still alive...and I think Cloud and Aerith would have been a lovely/beautiful/cute couple ^ ^. Well here's my two cents. Go Tifa and Aerith!

Tifa of course.
what kind of question is that?
didn't you know that Tifa's my fav?

also i hate Aeris.

Years ago I would have said "Aerith of course. Tifa annoyed me so much! I hate her!" But now I see that both Tifa and Aerith are alike in lots of ways if you take away the fact that Aerith is more open to her feelings. The only reason why I hated Tifa in the first place was the fact that guys always put her on a pedestol because of her sexy clothes and massive breasts.

*shakes her head* It's a shame people haven't grown out of the hating phase yet. They're only people made out of computer pixels anyway -_-

Tifa
and this thread isn't fun without TA she was a monster but i liked (as a friend) she was the heart of this thread.
Aerith is a damn slut now i say it if TA read this post she will kill me but hey she isn't here..hahahahahahahahahaha

Tifa
and this thread isn't fun without TA she was a monster but i liked (as a friend) she was the heart of this thread.
Aerith is a damn slut now i say it if TA read this post she will kill me but hey she isn't here..hahahahahahahahahaha

Slut? @___@
NO WAY.
I will call her lol....
(Calling to TA)

Slut? Well if you say Aerith is a slut then Tifa is too.

Aerith= Flower girl who sold mere flowers and became a prostitute on the side
Tifa= Bar girl who wore kinky clothes to lure men into bed including Cloud XD

You guys all suck, Aeris rocks, Cloud should of uesd a Phoenix Down and went out with her.

Tifa
Hey, let's not go back to the old days of mindlessly insulting characters, alright? Keep it focused ;)

Slut? Well if you say Aerith is a slut then Tifa is too.

Aerith= Flower girl who sold mere flowers and became a prostitute on the side
Tifa= Bar girl who wore kinky clothes to lure men into bed including Cloud XD
The same goes for you, alright?

Really? Aerith and Cloud seem to go together than Cloud and Tifa for me.
Seconded. I think just about everyone goes with Tifa. But Aeris' personality and Cloud's reallly seem to mesh. Of course, I'm not much of a matchmaker myself.

Yes, I know her real name is Aerith. But I know her as Aeris, and damn it, I'm remembering her that way.

I think that Aerith deserves more to be with Cloud because she was always the one that cheered up Cloud hile Tifa was on the side with this shy attitude of her. But there is a problem, Aerith is dead and the only one that remains for Cloud is Tifa because a dead can't compete against the living. Yeah it's cruel but that's games only reality and we must accept it. and that leaves another question, Does Cloud still loves Aerith or does he remembers her as a lost friend? and even more, What are Cloud's feelings towards Tifa?
If you answer this questions then you will have the final answer to this thread's dilemma.

Finally my vote was for Tifa because she has been in there always for Cloud since the beginning of Cloud's childhood and much more she is alive and Aerith was tragiclly kiled by Sephiroth.
Cloud and Aerith....a true love story that could never be....trully a sad ending....but Cloud cheer up!! You have Tifa.

Last edited:
Seconded. I think just about everyone goes with Tifa. But Aeris' personality and Cloud's reallly seem to mesh. Of course, I'm not much of a matchmaker myself.

Yes, I know her real name is Aerith. But I know her as Aeris, and damn it, I'm remembering her that way.

Nah, that's ok. I used to do the same. Now I just go back and forth with Aerith and Aeris.

I think that Aerith deserves more to be with Cloud because she was always the one that cheered up Cloud hile Tifa was on the side with this shy attitude of her. But there is a problem, Aerith is dead and the only one that remains for Cloud is Tifa because a dead can't compete against the living. Yeah it's cruel but that's games only reality and we must accept it. and that leaves another question, Does Cloud still loves Aerith or does he remembers her as a lost friend? and even more, What are Cloud's feelings towards Tifa?
If you answer this questions then you will have the final answer to this thread's dilemma.

Finally my vote was for Tifa because she has been in there always for Cloud since the beginning of Cloud's childhood and much more she is alive and Aerith was tragiclly kiled by Sephiroth.
Cloud and Aerith....a true love story that could never be....trully a sad ending....but Cloud cheer up!! You have Tifa.
Leonhart, I love your opinion on the reason why Cloud should be with Tifa. I believe in moving on as well, and if Cloud is happy living with Tifa, I'll be happy with him! ^ ^

He's my fav character so no matter who he picks, he'll always be awesome. But some people can live being single and continue to love someone thats passed till they die. It just really depends. Theres nothing wrong with moving on. Theres nothing wrong not allowing someone else into your life. Whatever truly makes you happy is what matters. I love Cloud way more than Tifa or Aerith so I guess whatever he chooses is fine by me ^ ^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back