Aeris or Tifa?

• Tifa

Votes: 78 59.5%
  • Aeris

Votes: 53 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "e" comes before the "ri", Azerty. Sorry. ^^ I just find it annoying when people misspell character's names. ^^

Yep, Tifa does kick some butt. xD

Ichigo said:
which is all the more that Tifa and Cloud are better Cloud need`s a person who can cheer him up if something goes wrong so Tifa is the perfect choice for that

Err...you do realize the only one who ever really cheered Cloud up was Aerith, right? Aerith was the optimistic one, and she tried to cheer everyone up. Tifa was the shy, insecure one who tried to put her flaws behind her when it came to a battle.

Not bashing or flaming anything, just want to make sure you got the characters right.^_^

I have a question. Why do TSG and TA start fighting and creat 10 pages of fight in about 2 days? Either way I'm going with TSG cause I hate Aeris and Cloud.

I've suddenly got this bad reputation because of this argument. I didn't flame Aeris, nor did I flame TA, what I did do was tell her to calm down (on multiple occasions and topics) and let opinions be opinions. You can see where I was told indirectly to shove it.

Anyhoo, I still vote for Tifa.

If this is for who should be with Cloud, the answer would be Tifa for one good reason. Aeris is dead. I don't see how that would work.

Cloud:Hey honey.
Aeris:....
Cloud:Hey! Speak to me when I talk to you!
Aeris:....*Falls over*
Cloud:Fine! Be that way!

AW DAMMIT! Well I guess it play`s a factor that I haven`t played FFVII in a long time..(probly bout 5 months ago) *swithes them* there better! I dunno but they both have their own problemsI personally don`t like tifa but I feel that She`s better Suited for Cloud than Aerith

Vincent said:
If this is for who should be with Cloud, the answer would be Tifa for one good reason. Aeris is dead. I don't see how that would work.

Cloud:Hey honey.
Aeris:....
Cloud:Hey! Speak to me when I talk to you!
Aeris:....*Falls over*
Cloud:Fine! Be that way!

Vincent, seriously dude, I'm gonna say this once in the sweetest voice I have....DON'T BE AN ASS...there I said it

all right come on guys no arguing this is just a video game and people are stating their opinions no need for the vulgar language and By The Way who started this little skirmish?

Myself and Tenshi Aerith both agree to disagree. According to our mutual understanding, we both started it on equal terms. Nobody make us repeat the content of the argument, right TA? ;)

Personally, I laughed out loud with Vincent's joke. :lol: but that's me ;)

Well I wasn't being an ass, just stating that they couldn't be together when one is dead. So that only leaves Tifa.

LOL, only if you think love is confined to the physical term. ^_^ Sorry, today's my 2nd year anniversary and I feel a little sappy. Oh wait--well, it was yesterday, but I'm still feeling sappy. :lol:

No. I'm just saying that it would be a waste of time when there's no possible way for her to come back.

BTW, why didn't Cloud use a pheonix down on her?

Because she was suppose to die for the planet first, second in the game your not really suppose to die! You just use items like that to bring your characters back to life, otherwise you'd be dead forever through out the game -.-'

I know a game where u die permanantly. That games fun, but would be better with pheonix downs.

Another proud member of the Clerith ranks has come to stand for the true love of Cloud. Anyways, now that we've got that out of the way. Aerith is much better for Cloud. Not going to post my reasons why here because it's far too long. I fear my post would be more than one hundred lines of ranting and raving about Cloud and Aerith, spewing off numbers, events in the game, and underlying points about the truth of Cloud and Aerith's love. Oh, somebody stop me before I continue on. Aerith is my vote. That's all you need to know. Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back