Aeris or Tifa?

• Tifa

Votes: 78 59.5%
  • Aeris

Votes: 53 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it has to be Tifa, coz she kicks ass for a living and is cute all at the same time.

Aeris no offence love but wat good are you dead to Cloud he needs a girl that is gonna stick around and kick ass by his side.

i feel aerith is a great win over tifa, although tifa does make a better couple w/ cloud also side note, how on earth did thisa simple therad get to be so dominant in its post count, kinda says something doesnt it!!

Tifa is so the one for Cloud.

Cloud and Aeris never really had a thing going on; Cloud didnt love her.

It is blatant from everything, especially the On the way to a Smile novella, that Cloud and Tifa's relationship transcends that of friends. It is pure love!!

Tifa is so the one for Cloud.

Cloud and Aeris never really had a thing going on; Cloud didnt love her.

It is blatant from everything, especially the On the way to a Smile novella, that Cloud and Tifa's relationship transcends that of friends. It is pure love!!

yup,totally agree.
he just feels responsible for her death,nothing more.

In the game I think I prefered Aeris, because she was so kind, loving and most of all optimistic. She really made Cloud Happy which sort of made her character a very main focus in the game. On the other hand in FF7AC I started to warm towards Tifa a bit more than i did when I played the game, her character had evolved that bit more.

All in all though I did prefer Aeris, I love my happy-go-lucky female characters in games <3 She made the game that little bit more fun.

Eh, I refuse to argue about this as I've seen enough nasty Cloti/Clerith wars.

I myself can see both and to a certain degree, I support both (although I lean more towards Cloud x Tifa as a relationship-in-progress). I think that Aerith affected Cloud greatly the few short weeks/months that she traveled with them and had she lived, who knows? As it stands, she doesn't live and sadly, she doesn't get to meet the "real Cloud" like she so wished (at least not in life). They share a bond that goes beyond something as cliche as "romantic love"--she lives on in his heart (almost literally...).

i noticed that romantic girls have voted that Aerith is the best for Cloud because she's very nice as they say.
Tifa is too very nice,isn't she?

yes,and i think because she died to save the planet.
but lets see what Tifa does both in the game and in the movie.
isn't she very nice too?

At least Tifa isn't dead she is a live but Aerith hehe..she's screwed!! so the real girl should be with the real guy not a dream girl!!

I pick tifa, becuz shes emotionaly strong an physicaly strong & an shes not in ur face like aerith. aerith is still huntin him after she is dead she never once told him to move on all she said was "are you okay now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back