Are you....?

I'm white, Dutch/Swedish blood, I think. Maybe more, but I don't feel like digging that information out.

My mum is Lithuanian my Dad is American. And I also have some Russian blood as well.

all Austrailians have English blood because Australia was where we sent all of out Prisoners in the olden days :P

English all the way, my fathers side cannot be traced back past his mother who was english and as far as my mother family is concerned, English all the way.

im part black and part white. i think im the only one who posted here that's that, idk whether thats a good thing or a bad thing. i hate when people use the term half-breed when explaining my race because it makes me think i was produced in a lab or something.. bastards.

I use the term half cast, yet some people are agaisnt that also. I was always told to do so.
I had one friend, Charmaine, who was half cast and she was absolutly stunning.

Ive noticed people of mixed race to be very beautiful looking people. They have much more culture experince and seem more intesting IMO because they are part of 2 cultures.

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of people with mixed races tend to be more...well beautiful, for lack of another word. :P

I think it's not only the different cultures that makes them interesting, it's their family background...this coming from a history buff. :cool:

My dad is Apache, Cherokee, Blackfoot, Irish, Dutch, and Cuban.

My mom is Cherokee and Black.

Black and white is my two ethnic backgrounds. But usually I don't mention to pple about the white side of me. But just looking at me you should be able to tell I'm mixed with something. ^_^

I'm....mostly Spanish I guess, well most of my ancestors.

My mom is from Chile. Great grandparents are Spanish, Swiss, German, and some Indian tribe, forgot.

My dad is Puerto Rican. Great grandparents are Spanish and French.

Back