Blitz

Blitzball good or bad

• Good

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
I found blitzball really fun. It starts off hardish and ends up being easy.
Like at lv 50+tidus can score from your own goal line with sphere shot.
(my tidus is lv 64 with 70 shot i think) It is good for getting dark matters at a NSGNOIEG (no sphere grid no overdrive initial equip game) cause some people find it hard not to do it w/out dark matters

^ I know what you mean :lol:

I found Blitzball to be the best mini-game from the Final Fantasy series. It was extremely hard to begin with, playing the Luca Goers in the tournament. I didn't stop re-setting my game until I finally beat them.

I found it extremely cool that you could access Blitzball at any save sphere, I liked that feature. I played it at every single opportunity I got, or when I was bored, or just when I fancied a game. My team has yet to lose a match, but even if that happens I'll just re-set my game :lol:

I've got some high level players that I want to level up to the max, although I do have a while to go. My two forwards, Tidus and Brother, are my highest level players. Tidus is level 60 something (Can't remember) and Brother is on 79...I think. I love how good their stats get. My goalie, (still Keepa xD) is on about level 45 because he gets no action in the game. Even when I purposely let the other team take a shot at goal he only gets 2 exp points -_- What is up with thaaaaat?

Anyway, to finish my rant, Blitzball rawks, and I wish I could play it for real xD How cool would that be?

that would pretty cool if we could play it for real, and i do the same thing cloudgurl if i lost during the tournament i would just reset, and after i hardly ever needed to reset cus i had my team set up good =]

When I first found out you had to play blitzball, I was like, "Sorry, Aurochs, you're gonna lose!"

They did. For me, blitzball is hard. I just can't seem to control everything very well, and I end up losing. Plus I get confused about which team has the ball and which people are on my team.

for the team confusion thing you should look at the map in the bottom right if you don't who or were your teamates are, and for the controlling problem i would say maybe practice alot or not even play you should if you want wakkas final overdrive but you can beat sin without it

For some reason my Blitzball team always ended up like my Pokemon teams from a while ago. xD One uber strong guy with the rest weaklings.

Anyway, I love Blitzball. It has potential to become its own game, where different stadiums have different resistance to the water( one stadium, you can swim easily, while another it takes 30 minutes to reach the goal. xD).

ummm... should i say this... i vote no... i never tasted a single sweet victory in blitz..:( i think i played for about 30-40 times over and over... i really didn't win......

I played the game that I was required to play. Otherwise, I hated the game and never played it again after that.

ok then you didn't get the prizes that you could've gotten from winning games like wakkas final attack reels and spheres that you could've used to help you with the sphere grid =]

Back