Blitz

Blitzball good or bad

• Good

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
I only played Blitz Ball to get Wakkas Celestial Weapon: World Champion, and some really, really good items, you can also get the *Jecht Shot 2*
there, which i did find alright to use, to get the World Champion.
On Tidus I had Golden Arm, Jecht Shot 2, and Sphere Shot.
I only lost a couple times cause my friends (who are now my roommates)
always kept them up to snuff

I loved it. I got so addicted to it when I was going after Wakka's overdrives and the Jupiter Sigil. Tidus would score 16 goals a game; we'd give up one goal at most; Brother would kick major butt cuz he's a beast.

i really like it but when i played a game i got bored of it dso i trained for a bit then did another match... and thats how it went

I always averaged about 15 points a game after Tidus hit about level 45. Or less.

Sphere shot (79 or thereabouts) always comes through for me.
Blitzball is probably the second most fun thing playing X aside from the main storyline. And the rewards are awesome, if you have the patience for it.

It's great. But lame thing is that, well... da takles aren't hurtful at all... No pain in THAT game... no

Really?
Reminded me of football really.
What with the smashing and the kicking.
And venom?
Isn't that a bit too dangerous.

Blitzball is definitely fun and addicting to play. I really enjoy kicking the crap out of some of the teams, because Tidus is just so overpowered. It is a cool way to take a break from the usual gameplay and have objectives non-related to the main storyline.

Blitz was great, although ive maxed out like all my guys and got the best players (Wedge, tidus, brother, vilucha? Idk her name, i forget my goalie, and i think Wakka's on there to... I had a bunch of al behd to, they had all of the good stats. Tidus has jecht shot to. Not that i need it, i just have him rush the goal alone, and i usually win a game 5-0.

I can play like 1-2 games before gettin bored because they're to easy.

Even if it is ridiculously easy once you get the hang of it, I actually really enjoyed it.
Even in the hard match against the Luca Goers (I swear it was biased!), it was great.
I loved the system along with the special shots. The Jecht shot was awesome.

Now when I go back to play on FFX, I usually do it for the Blitzball ^^"

i liked playing blitz ball ball its was great and i would have to say it is good how they got biggs and wedge back into the final fantasy x when they was suppose to die in vii i would have to say my team would have to be tidus, wakka, biggs, wedge and jumal in that order but they should bring a game out for blitzball that should be kool

i think if they had a game for blitz they should let you have any player from any fantasy game that would be wicked pluss the jecht shot

Back