Blitz

Blitzball good or bad

• Good

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
Gluh, I hated Blitzball. I suck at stuff like that, and I could never win any. The only time I one was when I kept turning of my PS2 to beat the very first match. XD I eventually got it. :P

Blitzball is one of my favorite mini games of all time. If they expanded it a bit, it could be a game in itself. They made it very complex with the players, leveling up and techs. Awsome game to play. This is right up there with the Triple Triad card game in FFVIII.

I despised BlitzBall with a passion, i never played it apart from that bit you actually had to - for some reason it never really grew on me and since i never used wakka anyway it didnt really bother me lol still it was better than FFX-2 blitz - that was just pathetic

Whichever way, even losing all my matches, i liked it since the beginning. At first, didnt get jecht shot (mark II :P), and lost my matches, but then whemn I reached Mt. Gagazet, I erased my game by error, but then completed all which was needed for and from blitzball. XD.

Lord, Blitzball has to be one of the best mini-games created for FF.

I spent countless hours playing that game, I've never lost a match and I intend to keep it that way. I wish this was a spin off series FF: Blitzball, of course they'd have to expand and improve this game to make it more realistic and not so easy. Then you'd have one hell of a game maybe on the PSP.

I'm not a one for sports, infact I hate sports.. haha. But I really enjoyed this game, the whole idea of it was great. :3 I was never too successful with it, and I still am not. But overall it was a fun game and I enjoyed it, no matther how many times I failed. ^^

I firstly disliked it and hated the match where you had to do it. But I've grown to like it and I've assembled a decent team.

I think this was a plus to ff10 overall it was fun after the initial tournament lol me and my friends attempted to take it out of the water to play hard to do, lookin forward to the first actual blitz ball that stays under water lol

personally, i found Blitz to be one of the best parts of the game. it took me a couple of tries to win the very first match, but i managed to do it. i had the best goalie in the game(cept for keepa lvl 99, w/ a shot of 99). i could go 7-10 games w/o a goal scored on me :)

Good addition to the game, even though i didnt play it much the first time around. I kained it =)

I enjoyed Blitzball I think it was a good mini-game and I spend alot of time on it.

i loved blitzball, the song was nice to, I just wished the had made it more instanteous, you know kick with the square utton pas with circle, tackle with x, and techs with triangle, i dont know something like that

Back