[CX] The Facility

Will anyone be around in 6 - 7 hours to play Blops with me? ;3;
I have a craving to play suddenly

My controller is fucked:rage:
I try to sprint an it starts crouching.
I move the aim thing and it changes to secondary weapon:rage: which was a launcher.
I try to move forward and gets out the claymore:rage:
I press r3 to hold the scope steady and it shoots, and I press r1 to fire and it reloads:rage:
:rage::rage::rage::rage:
FUCKING:rage: Still managed quite a few good games.

lmfao :lew: So its still playable :wacky:

Jim made the button triangle button my controller fucked :rage: He was button mashing like mad in virtua fighter 5 and it alwyas sticks now :rage:
At least i blame him anyway.

You and Jim live near each other?

Also it looks like Adri will be getting his wish. I just picked up Uncharted 2 today along with Mortal Kombat. So I expect to be playing both of those quite a bit for a little while. Anyone up for some games of UC2 this weekend? :neomon:

You and Jim live near each other?

Also it looks like Adri will be getting his wish. I just picked up Uncharted 2 today along with Mortal Kombat. So I expect to be playing both of those quite a bit for a little while. Anyone up for some games of UC2 this weekend? :neomon:

Yes! :awesome:

Me and I'm sure my friend Vintage would be up for that.

If Adrosaur joins us then all will be awesome and amazing again regarding UC2. :awesome:

Seriously? Wow. Talk about a small world.

That works well Dan. The way I figure it is that if we play on Saturday/Sunday it should give me a little bit of time to prepare for it. Play a bit of story mode, play a few matches online etc to get the basic concept of playing the game. Is there co-op in story mode?

I'll give you a game, Al :dave: I'll join you, Dan and Vintage. That works well since I promised Vintage a game :lew:

Unless you three decide you want to do co-op. In which case... I'll be left alone :sad3:

Sadly not in UC2. There may be for UC3 in the future.

There are co-op missions in online play though.

In other news, I just went 50-12 in a game of domination on cod.
I like domination now :ohoho:

I'm sorry Hal :sad3:

I can't play anything at the minute, because my PS3 won't connect to the internet :rage:
Again :rage:

I've heard that PSN has gone down.

I hope that it is up again later tonight. :sad2:

If not, then oh well. :brooding:

Oh PSN is down alright.

It's been down all night.

I assume they're doing a maintenance, or this it could be due to the Anonymous Hacker Group threat that is putting the PSN down.

its stillllllllllllllllllll under maintenance >_>
the site says it was meant to finish on thursday, today is friday and i still cant sign in >_>

It's doing my head in like.
I totally thought it'd motivate me to do some work
But instead I've just started playing single player games again :sad3:

Back