[CX] The Facility

Ive played alot of it already. Being unemployed ive had plenty time on my hands to get into it...doubt thats a good thing tho haha.

I was super surprised. Its only frozen one me maybe...3 times in total? New vegas would freeze every 15 minutes. On my 2nd playthru of NV which ran better it glitched nearer the end. Any black person i talked to would make it freeze mid conversation. Im not being funny theyre either. Games just too buggy =[

Still not played brotherhood. AC2 was good the first was naff. I wouldnt really recomend the 2nd one tho unless its really cheap. Its nothing amazing.

Eh I love Brotherhood. AC is definitely one of my favourite series of games.
I still reckon ACII is the best though, got a lot of love for that game. Just wish the first one wasnt as naff aa it is!

AC2 is really good. But it is very short.
Unless it's cheap like Jerome says you probably shouldn't buy it. You could probably finish it if you just rented it out.

AC2 took me aaaages to do :wacky: probably because I did every little side mission.
The main storyline is longer than Brotherhood's as well :hmmm:

I haven't logged in Cruxis in a little bit. I bet it is the same usual thing but everyone annoyed at psn being dead xD. Well I just hope they bring it back up before the UC III beta comes out. :hmmm:

I still need to steal Fallout 3 from my brother. From the amount that I have played with him it's really fun.

As for what I've playing single player, I've been playing too much. A combination of Mortal Kombat, Silent Hill 3, Uncharted 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Xenosaga Ep. II. I really need to focus on one game. :sad3:

You need to finish Xenosaga Episode II. Xenosaga is my favorite series along with FF because it is so damn awesome. Where you at in Episode II now anyway?

I'm at the core of Labyrinthos. Since I've been doing quite a bit of grinding as well it's been taking me a bit longer to finish as well. I think I'll probably take a break before playing Episode III

Cruxis why are you so deaddddd?! Ah so you finished Xenosaga Episode II. When do you plan to start III? III is the biggest part of suspense in the series and I really enjoyed the series so much. By far my favorite along with FF. How did you like Episode II?

I plan to start it after I play Rogue Galaxy.

Spoiler Warning!

Episode II was okay. While I enjoyed Episode I more, Episode II wasn't bad either. I'd say the number one thing that I didn't enjoy was the lack of a shop. Oh and I felt as though
Albedo overall got killed off too easily and too early, especially considering all of the build up they gave him throughout Episode I and II. I was expecting him to be killed off by episode III.
I really enjoyed the the skill system though and Jin kicks ass. >.>

I'd prefer episode 2 if a random battle didn't take almost half an hour to finish -__-

Also, anyone planning to get Dead Island?

The regular battles never took me that long. Boss battles on the other hand was a pain. Sometimes it even too as long as an hour. Then again the Episode I was the same way in some battles. *coughTiamatcough* :stang:

I've never even heard of Dead Island.

Spoilers follow!
Did you watch the ending? You saw a white mask no?
Ah I guess you can play Rogue Galaxy first but I defo recommend you playing episode III right away as it is sooo good!. Ah Dead island. Possibly Damon. We will see. :hmmm:

Don't worry I plan to. I've played this series since the beginning. Since I've played the first two episodes I may as well finish it. Not to mention that I hear Episode III is the best in the series a lot and the series has a good plot.

Episode II took me really long to complete because of a certain boss :stang: and I found the last boss was a pain in the ass as well because I really wanted to finish the game and
Sergius kept killing me in his 2nd form
The ending of Episode II is one of the highest suspense points ever in the series.

Ah yes. The final battle. I don't know how but I got lucky with that battle. After the battle before that I was stupid and accidentally pushed the button to go to the final battle without saving. His constant boosting made me rage quite a few times. :stang:

Haha yeah oh my god his boosting was the bane of my life.. although Orgulla was worse.
When he summons Proto Omega.. that is where the nightmare begins.
I lost quite a few times on the final battle but not more than Orgulla. -__-

Yes it's kind of sad how that one attack nearly wiped out my party. It's a good thing that the attack rarely came up. The only character that survived that attack with a good amount of HP left was KOS-MOS.

Damon really should get around to finishing the game.

Yeah Damon really should. It has so much suspense. I believe Damon is on Orgulla though. He said he almost beat her first try and he nearly freaked me right out :stang:. Also yes that attack is devastating. KOS-MOS Ftw!

I didn't really have much trouble with her actually but then again I did quite a bit of grinding before fighting her. I was around Lv32-33. Her status effects was really annoying but thankfully her most damaging attack is single target. As long as she doesn't boost it's not really too bad.

Back